Large and edging

large and edging

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He guys, i assume this is a guy site. Surprised this site is existing. Now I know I am not the only one, enjoying jerking and edging long time, for hours. Hope to enjoy it here and have new experiences and fun. I am 28, 1m89, 75kg (sorry am not native US), large cock and athletic body. Greetz

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Edging is a good way to make the experience last long and it makes an orgasm even more exciting.

Unfortunately, I've tried it and I am not good at it.

When it is time for me to "bust a nut," I can't focus on anything else.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He guys, i assume this is a guy site.

No man. Some of the gay guys here would love it to be just for guys but lots of us are happy there are plenty of women here too.
On edging though, yeah, I'm a veteran edging myself and it makes a big difference.

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He guys, i assume this is a guy site. Surprised this site is existing. Now I know I am not the only one, enjoying jerking and edging long time, for hours. Hope to enjoy it here and have new experiences and fun. I am 28, 1m89, 75kg (sorry am not native US), large cock and athletic body. Greetz

I did that when I was 8 years old throughout my adolescence and still do as an adult. May be why I was 8" at age 10 and 13.5 now.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did that when I was 8 years old throughout my adolescence and still do as an adult. May be why I was 8" at age 10 and 13.5 now.

I'm not sure, Jonah. I've been doing fairly regularly since I was eleven and I'm now in my forties and it doesn't seem to have made that much difference.:confused: