Large and in Charge

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's up? How are things going with all the other ppl in here? I'm Jim, an 18 year-old freshman at college here in NC. I have an 8.5 incher, and I suppose that's big, but I doubt it all the time (I've been told that it's average). I love to play Halo and Final Fantasy as games go. I don't have a girlfriend as of now, but I'm working on it. I'm here to gain some confidence about my size and hopefully learn how to control it well.

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally like to stay in charge of the...activities: my pace and such. Though i've only had sex with one girl so far...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
. I have an 8.5 incher, and I suppose that's big, but I doubt it all the time (I've been told that it's average).

Oh what "penis" talk does to our image. The average penis length is 5.1 inches in one survey, 5.3 in another survery and 5.7 in yet another survey. In all these surveys, medical personnel measured the erect penises. In the Kinsey study, the average was 6 inches, but in that survey, guys just marked what they were, There was no measureing.

If I am not mistaken you are in the top two percent in size at eight and 1/2 inches. The gallery does not reflect what average penises look like. Very few small dicks are posted there.

Remember that if the average is five and 1/2 inches erect then one half of all men are shorter than five and 1/2 inches. It is very common for penises to be as short as four inches. Any thing under 1.6 inches erect is considered a micro penis and may not be functional as a sex organ. (Will work to pee though.) This information was stated by a doctor and I don't know how they arrived at 1.6 inches.

You have absolutely no reason to "doubt that you are big." (If you don't like it, I will trade with you.:tongue: )

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been curious as to how to measure the penis though, because i can't get a consistant answer. I have found that most say "push to base of penis and measure to tip of glans", but some others say to measure from the pelvic bone to the side of the penis, which i think makes it a little bigger. How did all these famous surveys (i.e. Kinsey, Lifestyles..) measure the subjects to get their results?