Large and Uncut

Uncutnvguy

Just Browsing
Media
I am new to all of this. I stumbled across this site when I was looking at a list of uncut celebrities. I have always been happy with my size, but was self concious about being uncut when I was young. In the middle school & high school locker rooms I was the only uncut guy. ( I lived in a tiny rural town) It was obvious I was uncut too, because my foreskin was tight and wouldn't retract. When I was in college I was considering getting circumcised.

Since then, I was able to get my tight foreskin to retract. It will now stay back exposing the head all of the time if I want it to! When hard it easily & automatically slides back. It will even stay pulled back when soft. I was always afraid of what other guys would think when we were having sex. THEY LOVE IT! I have never had a complaint yet. Now seeing how many hot uncut celebrities there are, I would never dream of getting cut! I love the extra sensation you get when the skin is still intact!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man I am so glad that you have come to realize what an asset you have with your natural foreskin. Many cut guys like myself would love to have theirs. I have heard guys say that when they get really horny and leak semen prioir to ejaculation, is the best time to masturbate. One guy said his foreskin with his pre-cum underneath it while jacking feels almost like a pussy..

I'm an all natural type guy and would love to be intact. Glad you've discoverd that it's hot. Bet you get stares of envy in the locker room..

Take care.

~dong

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and Ican say it's TRUE. I never really thought about this because it is a normal thing to me, but the feeling is exacly what that guy described

Sorry Fresnillo, with all due respect to you, but nothing can feel like a wet, hot pussy ...simply nothing, except another pussy :)