Large and Xtra Large Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NeedFreeLargeCondoms?, Mar 3, 2006.

1. NeedFreeLargeCondoms?

My user name reflects a problem that I ran into recently and proposes to solve. I was having a nice round of sex (oral) and when it came time for intercourse (REAL SEX) <<< Bill Clinton I was all set with a condom but all that was available was a regular size condom. I tried to get it on but my penis did not stand up to the pressure. I wish I could say that I did the right thing but I did not. If I was infected and did not know it I could have infected the other person. I also could have been infected myself. Thankfully it appears that neither has happened. My goal is to start a movement to get Free Condoms to any who needs them. I am interested in hearing stories of any one who has been in a similar situation and wondered if this topic has already recived much discussion.

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

The closest story I have to this is during one of my college spring breaks....a bunch of us were hanging out at Padre Island and some people passed out free condoms to all older teens and young adults.

The funny part of the story was that my cousin (who was 16 at the time) was much heavier chested than either me or my roommate (which were both 3 yrs older than her at the time) and the guy gave her more condoms than us.

3. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have been to many gay clubs where condoms were given out by some organization trying to promote safe sex. They have always been the standard-issue regular-size condoms though. I suppose if you're going to distribute condoms, you should distribute the ones that fit the majority of the population so that they might get used.

But honestly, dude, is it asking too much to buy a few condoms that you like if you plan to be sexually active?

4. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the UK, family planning clinics distribute free condoms, and XL's are available on request.

5. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, i agree with Mike, if someone's gonna give it up for you, the least you can do is bring the protection. Assuming you're getting the pussy or ass for free, slapping down the +/- $1 per condom is a small price. On the other hand, find a little safety freak like me who's fully stocked, and always prepared with a variety of sizes. Hey, what can i say? I was a boy scout (motto=Be Prepared) :tongue:

6. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of the time I met this guy and he took one look at me and said (in reference to condoms), "I hope you brought your own brand." :biggrin1: Which, of course, I had, knowing that it was unlikely that anyone I'd meet would have the larger size on hand.

7. novice_btm

Albums:
    Well, i have some Magnums, and a few Magnum XLs here. Funny about the XLs. I went on their website, did the "click for a free sample", selected the XL (wishful thinking, but wanting to be prepared, just in case LOL), and they must be wanting to make the XL customers happy or something, because every few months they send me another one. :wink:

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There already IS a program. Its your Local Health Department.
    They have condoms there for FREE if you want them.

Otherwise, spring the cash and buy the condoms like the rest of the world.

9. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I don't think he's necessarily talking about getting XLs for free for himself. It seems as though he normally buys his own, as mentioned in the OP. :wink:

10. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Years ago, at the BlowBuddies club in San Francisco, I observed that while regular size condoms were plentiful and free in buckets throughout the club, larger ones were only available from a vending machine in the social area.

I always make sure I have a supply of my own (these days, I'm using They Fit U22), and I'm glad to share if someone needs a larger condom.

11. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Magnum XL's are 15 bucks for a pack of 12at my local pharmacy. Now say one is sexually active three times a week, that 15 bucks will last you roughly a month. There are many people in this country and most others who cannot afford this expense. In fairness, very few of these same people actually know where the local sex clinic is.

He makes a very valid point.

12. novice_btm

Albums:
    I dunno, i still think $1.25 for a safe and mindblowing orgasm is worth it. :tongue:
    and definitely cheaper in the long-run than meds and visits to the doctor to clear up that nasty itching and burning, or worse.

it's like a parking meter. put in an extra $0.25 now, or risk the $50 ticket later :biggrin1:

13. NeedFreeLargeCondoms?

I live in a community where every penny counts (people on a fixed income) and while $15.00 might not seem alot to many to these people it means rent and groceries and cigarettes. We tend to be impulsive and it seems that every month or so one of these people is becoming infectted. Also I've been to bath houses and found the same problem there. I usually bring my own when I know ahead of time but it would make things easier for everyone.

14. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Case in point^

15. NeedFreeLargeCondoms?

I'm going to contact the local department of Health here in NYC and see what can be done. This problem I feel is one of the reasons that so many poor people especially poor Black men are falling prey to AIDS and other STD's.

16. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do people really use just a single condom when they have sex?!! I'll often use 3 or 4, sometimes more, in one session. I'll generally switch back and forth several times between cudling, getting sucked, and fucking, with a fresh condom each time I get back to fucking.

17. NeedFreeLargeCondoms?

Did my first public interview on the subject of getting free large and Extra Large Condoms to people. It is now posted on my home page http://LightoftheWorld.com you will need the latest real player. Version 9 to play it.

18. mdc

mdc New Member

I think Magnum XLs are about $6 for a box of 12 at Walmart. I haven't bought any in a few years, but that's how much they were two years ago.

19. NeedFreeLargeCondoms?

Bet is having a Rap it up Black Aids Short Subject Film Competion. Entries are due by May 26th. I thought that this would be a good time to get anyone involved in this project of mine as any. If you would like to make a short film concerning the need for free large condoms please contact me or simply enter the contest. The Grand Prize is $25,000. I will post the contact information asap currently my browsers are not configured correctly.

20. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    While regular size condoms fit, they are tight, so I use magnums. I did once try to use a condom made by an oriental company (cause it was there) and it busted just getting it over the head...and I'm not huge at all....7" x 5.75" roughly.

Draft saved Draft deleted