Large and Xtra Large Condoms

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
NeedFreeLargeCondoms? said:
I live in a community where every penny counts (people on a fixed income) and while $15.00 might not seem alot to many to these people it means rent and groceries and cigarettes. We tend to be impulsive and it seems that every month or so one of these people is becoming infectted. Also I've been to bath houses and found the same problem there. I usually bring my own when I know ahead of time but it would make things easier for everyone.

Call me nuts, but if a person has money to shorten his life by smoking, then he's got money to lengthen his life and someone else's by buying condoms.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they should make a magnum with the shape of the magnum xl to accomate the dicks the right girth for a magnum but the wrong shape

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sizeworshipper said:
While regular size condoms fit, they are tight, so I use magnums. I did once try to use a condom made by an oriental company (cause it was there) and it busted just getting it over the head...and I'm not huge at all....7" x 5.75" roughly.

I also found the same problem with regular size condoms. I bought some Magnum XL just to see how they fit and too my amazement they almost fit! Wow, I didn't think I was that big. But the Magnums fit alot better. So just because I can wear Magnum size condoms does that mean anything as far as size? So am I hung?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
slayer04 said:
I think they should make a magnum with the shape of the magnum xl to accomate the dicks the right girth for a magnum but the wrong shape

That's actually a good idea. Maybe you should get into business?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jake7.5 said:
I also found the same problem with regular size condoms. I bought some Magnum XL just to see how they fit and too my amazement they almost fit! Wow, I didn't think I was that big. But the Magnums fit alot better. So just because I can wear Magnum size condoms does that mean anything as far as size? So am I hung?
Jake,

Magnums and Magnum XLs will 'fit' well over 90% of the men on earth, and they are certainly not all 'hung'. :biggrin1:
You didn't say whether they were a loose fit or not! :wink:

I'm 7+ by 6, and have used Lifestyles Extra Sensitive without problems. They appear to be stretchier than most regular sized condoms, so they are less restrictive on me. Before there were any larger sized condoms, I used various regular brands and stuck with the varieties that went on easier and didn't 'choke' me. I've worn condoms for the vast majority of my sexual experience (birth/disease control) and I just got used to the feeling of using them.

I bought some of the 'They Fit' condoms in my size (z-21) and found they were by far the easiest to put on, and stayed on, so they weren't too big!

I've also tried Magnums and Magnum XLs and they are the next best thing to the custom-sized condoms from 'They Fit.'

Use what fits you best, and stays on you, and practice safe(r) sex.
Practice, prcatice, practice!

Magnumstretcher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in a community where every penny counts (people on a fixed income) and while $15.00 might not seem alot to many to these people it means rent and groceries and cigarettes. We tend to be impulsive and it seems that every month or so one of these people is becoming infectted. Also I've been to bath houses and found the same problem there. I usually bring my own when I know ahead of time but it would make things easier for everyone.

You had me there until you listed cigarettes as a life necessity. If you can afford a smoking habit, you can afford to wrap it up! I've been there!