Large Areolas

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I had reduction mammoplasty earlier this year the surgeon described how he was going to decrease the size of my areola to match. I told him no! Not only was I conscious of additional scarring, but I didn't want to look that much different. When I look in a mirror I expect to see certain things. I knew the change was going to be dramatic going from a G to a D cup. It's nice having familiar points of reference!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care. Obviously if a guy is seeing them and is unhappy with them he can GTFO and I made a mistake letting our relationship progress to that stage. Mine are big, I'm extra busty... I assume most women like myself have larger areoles naturally. I wouldn't trade my breasts, large areoles for an average size for anything in the world. I like my body just the way it was intended.

KamasutraGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great to see, women who appreciate the uniqueness of their bodies. I think that's the root to any persons sexiness, when their able to embrace what they have and be confident about it.

Nice answers ladies, thanks for the responses

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea for some reason i think sexy boobs have nipples up high with the fullness underneath. I call mine torpedoes :frown1:

Lol. I feel the same way. My boyfriend loves the freakn crap out of my boobs though, so I'm slowly learning to get over it. :tongue: