Large Black cock for newbies and experienced

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello everyone, new to site. Black man of course. Interested in talking and maybe meeting white women who prefer very big black dick. like petit blondes but am interested in any girls that are looking for black meat, Petit to larger but curvy. I am 6' 4", 220 lbs. dark skinned, muscular, very toned , nice abs, long muscular thighs, nice looking, clean, well dressed, well mannered, educated. For the record 11 1/2 " long, 7 1/2" around, large balls, large egg size and ball bag that hangs, so they put out alot of cum. I am of course D & D free. I prefer bareback for the extra feeling but can use rubbers if necessary. Live in the Orlando, Florida area, but do travel around the state to meat new girls. Please no guys am not gay. Girls, looking for women that please prefer only black men with very large dicks. Photos on request if you seem serious about meeting. Please respond onlu if you are serious or have comments, about your experiences.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course babe!!! its usually about sex when we are talking about big cocks so not always alot of long term implications just raw very hot sex with strangers or near strangers. But I have had some that developed into long term hook up, most were married or involved just wanted sex with large well hung black man secretly. Simple.

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your description of yourself was somewhat "interesting" For your information the testicles only produce between 2-5% of the finished semen, The components of semen come from two sources: sperm, and "seminal plasma". Seminal plasma, in turn, is produced by contributions from the seminal vesicle, prostate, and bulbourethral glands.
No offence intended!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG.

I'm straight, but I'd sure like to see a picture of that thing. Don't be shy/homophobic, it's only the internet and I'd bet you'd get a lot more interest once the women see it.

What kind of rubber do you fit on that thing?

And why would you need to travel around to "meat" new girls. Doesn't the gravity alone from that monster just draw them to you?