Large Black Penises

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't own a football, so I don't know exactly how big they are, but sources on the net say everything from 10.75" to 11.5"

WOW!

I don't know much about football, but I do know that would stretch my tight end into a wide receiver. :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been contacted by black guys wanting to hook up but when they send a picture or tell me their size, I decline. Weapons of ass destruction is all I see! Give me an average or above average cock any day but no way to those monster cocks.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been contacted by black guys wanting to hook up but when they send a picture or tell me their size, I decline. Weapons of ass destruction is all I see! Give me an average or above average cock any day but no way to those monster cocks.

You can just stuff them down your throat, like I do..... :rolleyes:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since Ive been gay.... I know I'm attracted to men with large cocks. What I'm not certain about is... Am I more attracted to the fact they have a large cock?Or am I attracted to a black man only because usually black men are almost always usually well endowed? I see a hugely hung man showing off his endowment .. I just about lose all sense of decorum no matter his race. Not certain if its a color thing, or a size queen thing? True in both cases its shallow ... But I'm coping with that part of my fetish. Any help?

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you're over-analyzing things. Just go with it! That's what I did.

I had several surprises in my sex life: in my mid- to late 20s, not all at the same time, I discovered that: I usually were more attracted to men of color than white guys; I like armpits; and I like getting my neck bitten. No complaints here. So be open to what you discover about yourself, unless you discover you're a pedophile, rapist, etc., of course.

Attachments