Large body individuals

unixprogs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies and gents,

Do you mind men who are not thin? Do you ever find large individuals attractive?

Unixprogs

P.S.

Yes I am large and am self conscious. Although I have lost 30 lbs so far!

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If one is thin I think it is wise to remember that being thin or near obese is not a matter of virtue or the lack thereof. My conclusion is that virtue is not determinative; IT A MATTER OF GENES. I am thin but will continue to value those who are more generously proportioned.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies and gents, Do you mind men who are not thin? Do you ever find large individuals attractive?
Unixprogs
P.S. Yes I am large and am self conscious. Although I have lost 30 lbs so far!

Hmm, You need to define "not thin." Obese and near obese are NOT attractive to me. A man with a bit of a belly, some meat on his bones, or love handles is fine if he's a good person and okay with himself. I used to date a guy who was 6'4" and 250; but he worked out daily and was pure muscle.
When we met up 16 years later he was 340 lbs. and kinda flabby, that was NOT attractive to me.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl's slightly overweight to the point where she doesn't look at all fat but when she bends over and lets me have her from behind it's like "wow, that's a biiiiig ass" (in a good way). But I'd say weight in general is a case of suiting someone. If it looks okay, complements them somehow, or otherwise doesn't show all that much, it's no big deal. Some larger people are very attractive. But of course, there are the people that really let themselves go, and that's more difficult to justify. Still, that's not to say they can't be lucky in love - there's someone for everyone regardless of size.

bzemek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big guy as well roughly 6'1'' 250-260lbs, but I have a girlfriend who I think is very sexy and when I go out I still get my fair share of attention. I think it really has a lot to do with confidence and feeling good in your own skin.

Being self-conscious is something that can be tamed easily, it does nothing but draw attention if you look akward or uncomfortable.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies and gents,

Do you mind men who are not thin? Do you ever find large individuals attractive?

Unixprogs

P.S.

Yes I am large and am self conscious. Although I have lost 30 lbs so far!
If a person has a decent personality, likes who they are, bathes regularly, doesn't belittle others, the weight is not an issue. Personally, I prefer a man (or woman when I'm in that way) who has some flesh to fondle.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it attractive if someone is large and they some how make it work. If they they bring a fun personality to the table i think that's cool.