Large body individuals

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by unixprogs, Mar 11, 2008.

1. unixprogs

unixprogs New Member

Ladies and gents,

Do you mind men who are not thin? Do you ever find large individuals attractive?

Unixprogs

P.S.

Yes I am large and am self conscious. Although I have lost 30 lbs so far!

2. Corius

Corius New Member

If one is thin I think it is wise to remember that being thin or near obese is not a matter of virtue or the lack thereof. My conclusion is that virtue is not determinative; IT A MATTER OF GENES. I am thin but will continue to value those who are more generously proportioned.

3. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

I love big guys, especially if they still have some dick to show.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Hmm, You need to define "not thin." Obese and near obese are NOT attractive to me. A man with a bit of a belly, some meat on his bones, or love handles is fine if he's a good person and okay with himself. I used to date a guy who was 6'4" and 250; but he worked out daily and was pure muscle.
    When we met up 16 years later he was 340 lbs. and kinda flabby, that was NOT attractive to me.

5. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

My girl's slightly overweight to the point where she doesn't look at all fat but when she bends over and lets me have her from behind it's like "wow, that's a biiiiig ass" (in a good way). But I'd say weight in general is a case of suiting someone. If it looks okay, complements them somehow, or otherwise doesn't show all that much, it's no big deal. Some larger people are very attractive. But of course, there are the people that really let themselves go, and that's more difficult to justify. Still, that's not to say they can't be lucky in love - there's someone for everyone regardless of size.

6. bzemek

bzemek Member

Albums:
    I'm a big guy as well roughly 6'1'' 250-260lbs, but I have a girlfriend who I think is very sexy and when I go out I still get my fair share of attention. I think it really has a lot to do with confidence and feeling good in your own skin.

Being self-conscious is something that can be tamed easily, it does nothing but draw attention if you look akward or uncomfortable.

7. Northland

Gold Member

If a person has a decent personality, likes who they are, bathes regularly, doesn't belittle others, the weight is not an issue. Personally, I prefer a man (or woman when I'm in that way) who has some flesh to fondle.

8. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    big guys can be VERY hot. all depends on how they carry themselves. nothing hotter then seeing a big round gut that sticks right out!

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think big guys are attractive, but like njqt said, it's all about HOW big...

10. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    I find it attractive if someone is large and they some how make it work. If they they bring a fun personality to the table i think that's cool.

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I take each person as an individual. Different people carry weight differently.
    Your mileage may vary.

Draft saved Draft deleted