large boob fanatic

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Theo8, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Theo8

Theo8 New Member

Hi!

Many of you are here because care about large cocks.
    My problem, that I care about very much of large tits. I guess, it is OK, as dreaming, till age of 14-15, but not more.
    When I get to know a kind girl, if she does not have tits like C or D, I stop and measure and measure. But when I see a girl with cup D, I dont measure any more, just go for her.
    At latest time its problem for me, that I care only about large titted babes, even she is 120 lbs, or 140 lbs, or 160 lbs (Ok, lets say till 180 lbs).
    I wanna stop, and change my mind. All the time I realize I get totally hot at more large titted babes, or when I dont see large titted babe around me, I start to search them on the net, I start to get sad, sad, and more sad.

Men, how are you with the large tits?
    Women, what is the solution, for I dont care so much about tits, but care more about soul?

2. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    I am a raging psychopath when it comes to breasts. And I always paraphrase (a fancy word for "misquote") Al Pacino here..."big ones, little ones...nipples. Hooaaahhh."

However, the more "blessed" a girl is, the more impossible it is to keep my erection "under wraps."

I Love Titties. :biggrin1:

3. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I love big breasts also, but I care more about the big bubble butt. I've known guys who upon seeing a woman with big breasts would call her "built" even though she didn't have much butt, legs, or hips. In fact, many guys that are into big breasts prefer that the woman have smallish to average size on the rest of her body. Why are many white guys only into big pertaining to the breasts, and not into an overall very endowed build? They talk about her "tight little butt". I'm a white guy but my tastes are more in line with the preference of most black guys who rank booty size over breasts, with big breasts being a plus.

4. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is nothing wrong with admitting to or being attracted to a certain body type...it is your preference, so why deny it? If it's what initially attracts you to getting to know a certain woman's soul, fine, as long as you really do care about really knowing her. My tits have been known to put certain men in trances...and hopefully they still want to know the real me. Don't apologize for what attracts you...we all have preferences.

5. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    Amen to 36DD, I am also a 'BIG' fan. Slim and big busted is my preferance and I won't appologize for it !.

6. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can't speak for all white guys, but for me, "tight little butt" doesn't mean flat or small (despite the use of "little"); it means lean and muscular rather than flabby, while still being round.

Keyra Agustina is a great example of what I'm talking about. It's big and round, but you could bounce the proverbial quarter off it.

7. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

That's not a tight little butt. It's big and round. You can't have it both ways, lol. I've seen the butts they were referring to and the butts didn't look anywhere as big and round as that one. Btw, that's a fantastic butt. I'm a size king when it comes to women's bodies and that is a very nice size and shape butt to me. Yet amazingly some guys would say that is too much butt.

8. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe that's just the way I understand the phrase, then. I tend to assume the "little" part is just a colloquialism when a woman is described with that term, like "cutest little house you've ever seen." I don't think she's actually little. And "tight" covers the muscular-not-flabby aspect. But YMMV.

9. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

10. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is that one of the Williams sisters? They're a little too masculine-looking for my taste. Generally speaking, I don't want to sleep with anyone who could put me in a sleeper hold if they felt like it.

On-topic: My tastes are pretty pedestrian -- I like slim-waisted, big-titted women with tight bubble-butts who have a penchant for inviting their equally-endowed friends into bed with us. I also like leprechauns riding unicorns during a sasquatch hunt.

11. RamIt

RamIt Member

Speaking of Pacino,

"Shes got a GREAT ASS!! And you've got your head ALL THE WAY UP IT!!!"

from HEAT, one of the greatest movies of all time.

12. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

It's suppose to be her but might not be. Either way that's a category 9.5 awesome butt to me. I would rank the butt you showed as a 8.5. Your concern is her strength, but my concern would be that I don't have enough penis for her. Many disagree with me I realise, but I honestly believe a woman built with a pelvic region like that is designed to handle more than an average size/built woman, generally speaking.

13. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

boobs are overrated.

14. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pistols at dawn.

15. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

:eek: I just looked at your penis pics. No fair. Even if my theory is correct, you don't ever have to wonder if you might not have enough penis for any size booty.

16. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Nor do you ever have to wonder either.

17. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I love big boobs!!!!

But I am a boob fanatic in general.:biggrin1:

18. C.J

C.J New Member

And ready to fire...:tongue:

Back on topic, well, I'm a fan of big breasted women. But, if a girl I'm attracted to doesn't have big ones, It wont matter. I look at the beauty, not the body. Luckily, my GF is well endowed. But even if she wasn't, I'd still love her to death.

19. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

That's the way I feel too.

I wouldn't turn a girl down at all if I liked her but she wasn't endowed.

20. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, sure. But would you be disappointed if your B-cup girlfriend woke up one morning to find that overnight her breasts had grown two cup sizes to an equally-perky D cup? I'd be all right with that, personally.

I guess this is the corollary to the "size doesn't matter" camp among women. How many of them would be horrified to discover that their 6 by 5 boyfriends had grown to 8 by 6s overnight? A few, sure, but I'd wager it wouldn't be the majority.

Draft saved Draft deleted