large boob fanatic

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Well, sure. But would you be disappointed if your B-cup girlfriend woke up one morning to find that overnight her breasts had grown two cup sizes to an equally-perky D cup? I'd be all right with that, personally.

I guess this is the corollary to the "size doesn't matter" camp among women. How many of them would be horrified to discover that their 6 by 5 boyfriends had grown to 8 by 6s overnight? A few, sure, but I'd wager it wouldn't be the majority.

Well when you put it that way.:cool:

Same here. I am attracted to large breasts, but it's not everything I look for in a woman.

Personality too, well and looks. You have to be somewhat attracted to them.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I LOVE Tig ol Bitties :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You're either a butt or boobs guy... I'm definately a boobs guy.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are extremely attractive women of all shapes and sizes in the boob department.......however I guess I'd have to say that I dated and then married the larger boobed women/woman. I've dated 'D's and 'DD's and a few that were larger, maybe 'EE's (I didnt' ask) but as far as my preference large boobs catch my eye more readily.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was always a boob watcher and never a boob hound. They were nice to look at, but I didn't go chasing them. Until I married them. I have been ruined for life. For years she always told me she was 35DD. Well, she was recently reclassified. She's now DDDD, but I think is F. Not sure. Don't care.

But I can stand in a lightening storm and swear on any holy book that I was not attracted to her because of her boobs. In fact, they came as somewhat of a surprise. (Oh, pipe down).

She came to one of my shows; I met her afterwards, had coffee and chat. Met again a couple of weeks later, this time on a real date. A few dates later and I was introduced to the girls.

We're a good match because we're both considered freaks of nature.

Reactions: lapdog2001

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was always a boob watcher and never a boob hound. They were nice to look at, but I didn't go chasing them. Until I married them. I have been ruined for life. For years she always told me she was 35DD. Well, she was recently reclassified. She's now DDDD, but I think is F. Not sure. Don't care.

But I can stand in a lightening storm and swear on any holy book that I was not attracted to her because of her boobs. In fact, they came as somewhat of a surprise. (Oh, pipe down).

She came to one of my shows; I met her afterwards, had coffee and chat. Met again a couple of weeks later, this time on a real date. A few dates later and I was introduced to the girls.

We're a good match because we're both considered freaks of nature.

DDDD is rare to find that size stating "DDDD". What most makers do is call that a G cup. F is really DDD with most makers. Some skip DDD altogether and go for E or mostly F. E is not common because most makers call that a DD and do label it so. G is rare. So is anything over ten (big smile on my face). Then again a cock super thick like mine is rarer still. I am truly and completely bi, but big G cups on a woman turn my head every time. But so do guys with horse cocks to rival or exceed my own. Captain E, if the two of you ever want to find someone to please both of you, just let me know. Never met a woman yet that did not love the feeling of being horsedicked and sucking a horsecock at the same time. And I am sure I could make you smile too. LOL