Large clits

D

deleted105034

That girl in the gallery didn't seem to have a 2 inch clit...

Unless you're seeing something I'm missing! (and believe me, I was looking close!)

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not a dude, indeed a woman...skeptics!!! I posted my glorious wonder on my profile so there you go, bitches!
Say what you want, it runs in the family...so do multiple o's and a good sense of humor

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a dude, indeed a woman...skeptics!!! I posted my glorious wonder on my profile so there you go, bitches!
Say what you want, it runs in the family...so do multiple o's and a good sense of humor

No one here is a skeptic...we just hold off until we see proof...don't see why that makes us "fucktards" or "bitches" ...there are a lot of liars on this site, so we just like to see evidence (a simple pic) before we entertain the idea of a "1 to 2 inch clit" which seems quite impossible/rare. Clits are long, but it's mostly internal...

In my opinion, you're quite crass and rude and overly defensive (ie your sig), to use your own words that is not attractive...not sure where your sense of humor is...

Also, if you want to hang around here long enough...probably a good idea to take the nude avatar pic down.

D

deleted105034

DAyum! That is impressive... I'd love to suck on it.

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No one here is a skeptic...we just hold off until we see proof...don't see why that makes us "fucktards" or "bitches" ...there are a lot of liars on this site, so we just like to see evidence (a simple pic) before we entertain the idea of a "1 to 2 inch clit" which seems quite impossible/rare. Clits are long, but it's mostly internal...

In my opinion, you're quite crass and rude and overly defensive (ie your sig), to use your own words that is not attractive...not sure where your sense of humor is...

Also, if you want to hang around here long enough...probably a good idea to take the nude avatar pic down.

yeah, someone already reported me--I wonder which fucktard did that??)...i am honest and those for whom my words are directed know who they are. though i am always open to feedback from genuine people.

all i can say is, i am nice if others are nice to me...i don't take shit from people here or there. i am sweet...i just don't like when people act like tools on these sites and ruin it for others.
i started this thread as a sincere offering and within a second it was hijaked and i called it out. woooo, i am so scared of the mean girls---ha, ha

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yeah, someone already reported me--I wonder which fucktard did that??)...i am honest and those for whom my words are directed know who they are. though i am always open to feedback from genuine people.

all i can say is, i am nice if others are nice to me...i don't take shit from people here or there. i am sweet...i just don't like when people act like tools on these sites and ruin it for others.
i started this thread as a sincere offering and within a second it was hijaked and i called it out. woooo, i am so scared of the mean girls---ha, ha

Mm...I get what you're saying...it's just, Madam. Rouge wasn't "hijacking" your thread...she just asked for proof/a picture and you got defensive and rude....which is how it snowballed into people being baffled by your behavior.

I'm just saying...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Genuine or not, crass or polite, for what it's worth, I like a large clit. I love rubbing my cock's frenulum on a large clit. I love spanking a hard clit with my dick.

Back to the flame war while I skidaddle. Nice pics, by the way.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

1. when you signed up and uploaded an avatar you had to click through a "no nudity in avatars allowed" waiver pop-up thingie. AND there is a huge red fonted warning about nudity in avatars on the CP panel.

2. Ms Fleur was nice enough to give you a heads up warning, even though you had already been made aware of the policy....several times over.

3. you were probably reported for a heck of lot more than your avatar.

if you are running into conflict on every board you join, maybe the problem isn't the fucktards... maybe it's you. *allow the possibility that you are in fact a fucktard*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Slippery, you know what? I could give a fuck less about what you think, i don't report idiots. Idiocy is abundant here and it is allowed. I report people who actually do things that are against the rules, and it would have helped if i was actually at home in the past few hours to report you.

So, why don't you take your big ol' clit and go self suck it because the rest of us don't even care about it.

You'll go over well here, like a bull in a china cabinet. I'm sure your stay will be long and disappointing, kinda like your clitoris.

And before you go spouting off about not getting naked, i've been getting naked since before your nipples fell below your navel a few years back. I get naked when i want, to who i want. I have plenty of guts to show off on cam, in fact, i can do it without showing a huge gut...which is what i heard you are showing off on cam.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And go find another place to go whore your clit, your stupidity thought it would go over well in the Women's Forum. You denied any females viewing your cam and told me "Sorry, some people are just a little kinky, its not my thing" when i asked if i could see your cam. I enjoy female cams, you got all snarky about it before anyone even knew who you were.

So take your own advice and STFU, it's not even impressive to most of the dudes around here which are pretty damn desperate. And that's saying A LOT for a sex site.

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You wouldn't wanna be with a girl with an oversized clit?"
"No, 'cause the next step is a guy with an undersized dick."

slipperyclit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ill-behaved harlots! bug off, will ya...negativity sucks!
i don't need an education on the rules.
move on, seriously...i have more interesting things to do (just ask my cutie new friends!).
real women don't take shit and don't care about your blah, blah, blah...
real men like a dirty-talking girl, so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i denied some bitches that were hateful and negative. if you were one of them: read the red print at the bottom of this...it is for you!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen slipperyclit on cam a few times and she's definitely a woman.

Christ almighty to the rest of you.