Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't care if a large clit is natural, pumped up, or the result of too much testosterone, I would love to lick.and suck on one. Perhaps there should be a LCSG website! My woman partners love when I suck their click like it is a tiny cock. I can imagine how much fun it would.be with.a large clit! Bring it on girls!

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner has a natural big clit. It's very easy to suck but it's not very sensitive as most people expect it to be.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back to the original thread...My wife has one and I love it. I don't have to search to find it, it is very sensitive and I love licking it. Combine that with fingering the G-Spot at the same time and when she cums she squirms and twists and I love doing that for her.

The only thing she has ever complained of is Clit placement. She seems to think it is too high for vaginal intercourse to stimulate. So, we do it manually or orally and when she cums, I slide in and she squirms a little more.... No problem....

D

deleted817718

Big clits are beautiful. Like cocks, the bigger the better!

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back to the original thread...My wife has one and I love it. I don't have to search to find it, it is very sensitive and I love licking it. Combine that with fingering the G-Spot at the same time and when she cums she squirms and twists and I love doing that for her.

The only thing she has ever complained of is Clit placement. She seems to think it is too high for vaginal intercourse to stimulate. So, we do it manually or orally and when she cums, I slide in and she squirms a little more.... No problem....

I have a pretty big clit and I have that very problem. I really like rabbit style vibrators except that the clit stimulators never seem to be a good fit for me.

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We gave up on the rabbit. They are Ok if you can get the ears under the hood and get them to stay there. That's difficult if the hood retracts on arousal as in our case. Eventually moved to the Hitachi mains vibe which is *much* better. They are a much lower frequency vibration and that suits us much more. A Hitachi vibe would also be better if your clit is a fair way from the vulva entrance : (

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Personally I love everything about female genitalia, but large clits and lips are especially exciting. Just that much more to play with. And a large clit can be big enough to suck on and flick around with your tongue - hours of fun.

Here are some pictures of Denise Masino showing off her beautiful clit.

Attachments

D

deleted817718

Personally I love everything about female genitalia, but large clits and lips are especially exciting. Just that much more to play with. And a large clit can be big enough to suck on and flick around with your tongue - hours of fun.

Here are some pictures of Denise Masino showing off her beautiful clit.

OMG that's the single most beautiful clit I've ever seen. I want to suck it so much