Large Cock Blowjob Techniques

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by handsome_anselm, Jul 14, 2007.

1. handsome_anselm

handsome_anselm New Member

I like for someone to blow the hell out of all of my cock (9x7). Doesn't happen very often.

2. Tlss

Tlss New Member

[FONT=&quot]I always think the practice is essential if someone’s going to try and suck a cock bigger than 8.5”. Always breathe using your mouth instead of your nose so that you could swallow a cock inch by inch. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I’m no expert but I do practice from time to time.:biggrin1:[/FONT]

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend does this thing where she wets a couple of fingers and then hooks them around my shaft. She licks down the shaft, tracing the other side with the hook. She is soo good at this the first time she did it, I actually thought she was deepthroating me.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It also has to do with angle: the best way to get sucked (or suck, IMHO) is throatfucking with the "blower" face up, head off the bed/couch. With patience and a determined partner, it's pretty easy to eventually ease everything down and in.

5. smokingbbw

smokingbbw New Member

Well I have no problem with size as I have no gag reflex. i can take the whole shaft and lick the balls at the same time.

6. hungboytoy

hungboytoy New Member

sure u can yeah right....

7. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

yes! this works for me, whether i'm shoving it in or taking it. best practices.

8. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Those who'd like to practice on something a slightly more manageable size just let me know. Mine's somewhere on the border between average and large, and I love getting blow jobs.

9. Tlss

Tlss New Member

I've tried this before and it's nice too having the guys balls sit on your face. It's sexy

10. D_Corey_Ander

D_Corey_Ander New Member

I am ready to let you try anytime!

11. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I find two hands on my head guideing me down on it allows me to swallow even the biggest cocks!

12. smsm

smsm Member

i would love to stroke or give a blow job or anny thing else you want to anny big cock you want, i'm a 21 year old male, pm me if your interested.
    smsm

13. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    1. Find a cocksucker with little or no gag reflex.
    2. Ask them to squat with back of head against a wall.
    3. Fuck their face.
    Not the most romantic technique, but effective.

14. Kenyth

Kenyth New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm I tend to disagree with the breathing through the mouth part, I think its best when you breathe through your nose, a lot of people don't do this and gag because the cock blocks up all the air through the mouth. Also don't worry about drooling, the constant saliva makes it a lot easier, you are gonna get dirty anyway, so don't keep it all in.

I can take a big one a lot easier if they just shove it in and fuck my face while I breathe through my nose :D

15. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    You ever get face-fucked by a thick cock?

16. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Thanks, but Belgium is a little far for most of us... You have any talented friends in the US?

17. Tlss

Tlss New Member

Maybe different [FONT=&quot]techniques apply to this? I tend to gag when Im breathing though my nose so I breath through my mouth.[/FONT]

18. simcha

Gold Member

Well, first of all you have to want to make that man with the big cock feel good. Then you have to fall in love (or at least lust) with the cock itself. I have no problem with either of these things.

Now it gets down to technique. I would say take your time admiring the thickness of the shaft, the head, the urethra running along the bottom of the shaft, the scrotum full of delicious big balls. Take your hand and masage the cock and the balls lovingly. As you are massaging the cock and balls move your face closer to the action. Start to put your lips on various areas of the genitals like the balls, underside of the cock and cock head. Be sure to inhale the intoxicating aroma emanating from his genitals. Allow your mind to go down into the sensations, the smell, the feel, of this experience. Now that you have properly set the scene, you want to engage yet another sensory experience, taste. For this as you massage and take in the aroma of sex arising from his manhood, alow yourself to be aroused by this, you will be taking into your mouth a big beautiful piece of manhood. Remember to relax and remain open to the possibilities of what you can do with the penis, head, and balls. It's time to get your first taste. Slowly place your tongue on the underside if the head that is connected to the urethra. Get that charge of excitement and warm salty man smell to motivate you to bring that tongue up and down the underside of the shaft being sure that you tase the urethra as it protrudes in a tube on the bottom of the shaft. Now, you may choose to lick and fondle the balls depending on the reaction of your guy. Some guys wat you to go there to stoke the fires within. Others want you to get to the main event at the head and the shaft. Make sure that you can tell which direction to go. Signs are given from guys. If you are going down to his balls and he moans and relaxes, you know you've hit a spot that deserves attention. Suck on those balls, lick that scrotum. Lick in between the ball sack and the crack where the leg joins the body, it's an incredibly erotic zone.. (one of many in this area)
    Now if he wants you to get down to business with the head and the shaft without wanting the balls attended to, you go up to the shaft and the head exploring it with your hands. Admire the thickness and the legth, admire how well shaped the head is. Take a look at the top of the shaft, admire all of the throbbing veins and the shape of the shaft and thick head and the possibilities it will have to offer for your mutual pleasure.
    Now you are ready to take his head in your mouth. Be sure to savor this, the nerves you are stimulating are shooting out incredible energy expressing pleasure, you can recieve that power of pleasure and give it back as you decide that you desperately want to make this huge cock go down your throat. You want nothing else at that moment. All you want is to be at one with that cock, own it, be good to it, direct all your passion to it. Take the head of the cock in your mouth. Does it fit? If it does, you have a nice big mouth, you're going to be OK. As you taste the head and most likely some salty precum you begin to salvate creating saliva that will serve as the lubrication for you pumping up and down on his giant cock. Now want this thing down your throat. Make sure you tuck your teeth under your lips completely. Head down the shaft feeling the excitement as you feel the shaft of the cock and the cockhead fill your entire mouth. It's great. Use your tongue to explore where it's at. Move your head around so that the entire mouth interacts with the head and part of the shaft thats in the mouth. Then you want more because he's huge and there is more. You allow yourself to breathe in and relax. Allow the sex-feel-good endorphins come in to help you. You want that entire cock in your throat. So you swallow the saliva and precum in your mouth so you don't gag on it later. Don't worry more saliva and precum will soon arrive. You move your head around and you perpare the muscles in the back of your throat to swallow something big. These muscles must be in swallow mode or you will gag. Also make sure you have breathed in enough air si that you won't be compelled to get a breath while he's in your throat. Now, as you push the head back of the throat and the shaft is lovingly massaging your tongue, cheeks and the roof of your mouth. You must want the next stage for this to progress. Want it! This is your time! Now take some breath in, enough to make it so that you will have times to go all the way down having your lips touch his pubic bone and have the chin feel the balls bouncing on it. After the breath you prepare to swallow, as the head of the penis goes past the back of your throat, you must soothe the muscles in the back and have them go into swallow mode. IF you are swallowing the cock you will not gag for need of air. You must ignore any gag reflex replacing this urge with how much you want that entire cock down your throat. You want to make love to it. Tell that gag reflex that this is what you want, to be able to be this intimate with another man and his member right now and it is possible for this reflex to relax and allow the cock to be swallowed.

Once you've mastered the deep throat, you can experiment with getting fucked in the face. Same principals apply, yet your partner gets to control depth of penetration, forcefullness, and speed. Communication is essential here. If it's your first time getting face fucked, let the guy know that. Ask him to go slow with you for the first time. If you have a positive first time with him, you will certainly want more. Then you get to practice, practice, practice... And finally one day, you will allow a guy to fuck your throat with wild abandon and you will love it.

In order to get good at sucking big penises is to get lots of practice. It was all to easy for me to get experience here. I think I must be working on a second doctorate in cock sucking. ;-) If you have one steady guy who you fool around with, that's great. Practice on him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Get to know what makes this guys genitals release such intense jolts of pleasure that he goes into extasy while you have your mouth and hands in his crotch. It might improve the bond you have with him and this might be the guy with whom you earn your doctorate and get to write a reply better than mine...

19. mistergrinch

mistergrinch New Member

i want to marry you....

20. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Looks like Simcha has a handle on it. I want to meet someone like him.

Draft saved Draft deleted