Large Cock Blowjob Techniques

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Hacffurthe Eatprick, Jul 8, 2007.

1. D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

A few weeks ago my girlfriend was blowing me and did something that drove me crazy. She pushed her index and middle finger right up my ass and massaged my prostate which sent shock waves through me. In no time I shot the biggest load of my life and she was so shocked she pulled off and got cum over her face, neck and hair which she thought was gross. She has gone back to the usual technique which is using her tongue on the head of my cock and taking the whole length of my shaft down her throat. I find I don't get the same satisfaction that I used to and it always causes arguments which tends to kill the passion of the moment. I end up frustrated and having to jerk off. Have any other guys had the same or similar problems? I'm especially interested to hear from guys with very large cocks (mine is big but not huge) who like to get blown. What technique do you like and use?

2. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

After checking out your pics and seeing that BIG COCK of yours and your AWESOME ASS , has your girlfriend (or anyone)treated you to a REALLY GOOD rimming?That ass is just begging to be ate!

3. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    why do you think i love being bi? As boat said, get her to rim you as well.

4. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK Member

Albums:
    Nothing beats a hot rim job. I can cum w/o touching my cock while my ass is being eaten out.. Love a hot tongue

5. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

It's a classic move, but not often performed by the female species. My wife also did this a couple times and WOW, roll the eyes back and howl time.

Why would a nice girl do something like that ?

During foreplay I long to have my anal opening played with, rimmed with a finger, spread open, swiftly fingered, and also the prostate massage.

But alas, no more. My wife won't go there anymore, she just doesn't like it. So it does lead to sexual frustration.

I've even taken her hand with mine and placed it there during the heat of the moment, but still NO GO !

The old saying goes: "Only men know, what other men really want." I've come to believe that more than ever.

6. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I believe it's rare. Women don't seem to know about it.

A penis can be deceptive; it's not all on the outside, it just looks that way.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Maybe this is what is meant by not being compatible sexually. If your girlfriend isn't into giving you a blowjob the way you want it, then you have to think if it's a dealbreaker or not. I've only had a few experiences with girls who tune into what techniques get me off best. Personally I think a girl has to get into the zone to give head well.

8. jayagoose

jayagoose Member

I love how she's perfectly fine with sticking her fingers up your ass but grossed out by a little cum on the face. LOL.

9. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

And that's why so many straight guys begin to mess with other guys. Better head, better rimming.

10. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    u can stick my fingers up ar ass anyday :wink:

11. princeal10

princeal10 New Member

the first time someone stuck their fingers up my ass, I shot the biggest load too. now, if someone won't do it, i do it myself. If I am going to get off, I think that I should be able to enjoy it the way that I want. as far as the rim job, never really had a good one, sounds like fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted