Large cock collection

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by buildit303, Sep 18, 2004.

1. buildit303

buildit303 New Member

2. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    Quite a collection, very nice .... definately some stuff for my cache of cocks .... :p

3. kingkong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That really must have taken some time. Even has some old photos of me in there! anyone else see themselves?

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yep ... 'fraid so!

5. bigballal2003

bigballal2003 New Member

Actually, I've been wondering how long it would take for other people to find my stash of photos...

Also, for those of you who may be in there, I'm just wondering if you think it's obnoxious or if you're ok with people seeing your pics, especially if they were posted on one of those "for women only" sites and you may have a problem with gay people looking at them.

And... for DoubleMeatWhopper, what incorrect name do I have you under? I know I don't have anything there under that name and, if you're OK with it, I'd like to give credit where credit is due. I've read many of your posts and always been curious about those couple of dick photos you like to keep private.

One more thing, if you missed them, also check:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_2
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_3
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_4
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_5
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_6

6. pony9a

pony9a Member

Albums:
    He he he...........I am in there too..... :rolleyes:
    Amazing how those pics find thier way into all kinds of places.
    Can't say that I am bothered at all by it, I quite enjoy the thought of people(Male.Female,Gay,Bi,Str8) getting some pleasure from looking at my cock.
    I know that I get a lot of pleasure from looking at other people, so why not share that pleasure around..... ;)

7. buildit303

buildit303 New Member

thanks for sharing these bigballal!! i figured since they were on a public site, you wouldn't mind me posting it here....

thanks again!

8. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

bigballal2003

Can I say:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your hard work collecting, classifying and finally posting this remarkable, almost encyclopaedic collection of giant cocks. I had a wonderful few hours happily browsing and staring aghast at the screen! :blink: One of the most interesting and fascinating things for me was occasionally coming across a 'complete set' of shots where I had previously only seen maybe one shot of a particular humongous specimen.
    Question: How did you manage to acquire so many face-shots to go with the whoppers? :ph34r:
    This is a superior archive in every sense of the word; I think a facsimile of the collection should reside in The Smithsonian Institute!
    Is it an ongoing project?
    So many questions!
    Keep up :eek: the excellent work!!

Regards,
    Nick

p.s. bigballal2003, feel free to PM, IM or email me...

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

wow -- great collection of hot meat!

10. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im this gallery and i dont mind it. hes not posting it under his name or something... its just a cillection. btw on http://pippi.yafro.com i have my most complete collection. some shot are clearly better than the ones you have :)

11. Imported

Gold Member

iamout: Guys Any of you have ICQ if so? Send me your ICQ # for an invite. I have tons of pics of nude males for trade, most are solo pics. The vid files are mostly of guys jackin off, and some shoot sperm.

If you have pics or vid files for trade? Send your ICQ # or contact me with my ICQ #

Iamout

12. killer cock

killer cock Member

Hey as well there seems to be some of me...older ones from way back. obviously they have had the name changed. but none the less i know my cock when i see it.

13. lksbigone

Gold Member

Awesome collection of big meat! And thanks for leaving off the black guys; black men would have just doubled the list.
    Props from one racist to another!

14. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

WOW!!! Are you serious? :blink:

15. Caliman

Caliman Member

Like a candy store. Thanks man.

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Nah, let's not. Especially now that I'm a high school teacher and I know that at least one of my students is a member here, I don't really want a neon arrow pointing to photos of my cock!

Couple? :eek: I used to model for a couple of photographers in New Orleans, so there are far more than a couple of nude photos of me in existence. I'm not ashamed of them, but it's part of my past, and I'd like to keep it that way.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Allow me to respond with a resounding *PLONK!* :angry:

18. bonerwatch

bonerwatch New Member

Albums:
    This is a truly amazing collection of some of the largest and most incredible cocks around. It's thrilling to know that so many of the guys pictured there also belong to this group! Kinda makes me get hard just knowing they're out there looking at the same site as I am! Thanks, Ballal....and I'm sorry I moved away from Northern California. We could have been great friends as we clearly share the same hobby! I spent hours looking at your pics and now that I have a stiff neck, I think I'll go get something else stiff (not like it hasn't been while checking out the pics) and totally relax! You've have done a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing and for giving me such big throbbing cock. I think I'll have to send you a picture of it and maybe you'll find it worth of posting.

19. bigballal2003

bigballal2003 New Member

Oh god....

I'm a little horrified by the "thanks for leaving out black guys" comment. Number one, there are quite a few black guys in the albums - keep looking.

It's just a personal collection of pictures that caught my attention, with little or no attention paid to race. You'll just have to trust me that, in my personal life, I have much love for black guys (and all guys) and much experience with guys of all kinds...

That being said, you certainly have made me think... I guess I've always been drawn to pictures of white guys, while, in my personal life, I've had way more actual real physical sexual experiences with people of color. I don't really know what to think...

20. lksbigone

Gold Member

Funny how people react differently to humor or attemped humor. The black racist claiming that the list would be TWICE as Long if black men were included seemed pretty funny to me! Racist are all the same whether white, black or otherwise; all they see are people who look like themselves.

Seriously, and I am quite serious about big dicks, I looked at all the albums (probably over 600 guys represented) and only found 3 black men, one Brazilian guy from Gunnerworld and two guys from The Big Cock Society. Many white guy photos were borrowed from the Gunnerworld, Big Cock Society and Lationguys websites all of which have percentage representation of black men much like this board. All the black men, save for three, were bypassed in this otherwise comprehensive list. That stood-out dramatically!

But this was a personal collection and everybody's entitled to his/her personal preferances. Bigballal2003 has his and I have mine. Personally, I like to see black men HEAVILY featured along with white and other non-white men
    ............assuring that the list will be twice as long! (if you can't see the absurdist humor in this statement maybe you're wound up too tight about race.)

Draft saved Draft deleted