Large cock collection

bigballal2003

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I've been wondering how long it would take for other people to find my stash of photos...

Also, for those of you who may be in there, I'm just wondering if you think it's obnoxious or if you're ok with people seeing your pics, especially if they were posted on one of those "for women only" sites and you may have a problem with gay people looking at them.

And... for DoubleMeatWhopper, what incorrect name do I have you under? I know I don't have anything there under that name and, if you're OK with it, I'd like to give credit where credit is due. I've read many of your posts and always been curious about those couple of dick photos you like to keep private.

One more thing, if you missed them, also check:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_2
http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_3
http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_4
http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_5
http://photos.yahoo.com/bigballal2003_6

pony9a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He he he...........I am in there too..... :rolleyes:
Amazing how those pics find thier way into all kinds of places.
Can't say that I am bothered at all by it, I quite enjoy the thought of people(Male.Female,Gay,Bi,Str8) getting some pleasure from looking at my cock.
I know that I get a lot of pleasure from looking at other people, so why not share that pleasure around..... ;)

buildit303

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for sharing these bigballal!! i figured since they were on a public site, you wouldn't mind me posting it here....

thanks again!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
bigballal2003

Can I say:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your hard work collecting, classifying and finally posting this remarkable, almost encyclopaedic collection of giant cocks. I had a wonderful few hours happily browsing and staring aghast at the screen! :blink: One of the most interesting and fascinating things for me was occasionally coming across a 'complete set' of shots where I had previously only seen maybe one shot of a particular humongous specimen.
Question: How did you manage to acquire so many face-shots to go with the whoppers? :ph34r:
This is a superior archive in every sense of the word; I think a facsimile of the collection should reside in The Smithsonian Institute!
Is it an ongoing project?
So many questions!
Keep up :eek: the excellent work!!

Regards,
Nick

p.s. bigballal2003, feel free to PM, IM or email me...

iamout: Guys Any of you have ICQ if so? Send me your ICQ # for an invite. I have tons of pics of nude males for trade, most are solo pics. The vid files are mostly of guys jackin off, and some shoot sperm.

If you have pics or vid files for trade? Send your ICQ # or contact me with my ICQ #

Iamout

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey as well there seems to be some of me...older ones from way back. obviously they have had the name changed. but none the less i know my cock when i see it.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by lksbigone@Sep 21 2004, 05:49 PM
Awesome collection of big meat! And thanks for leaving off the black guys; black men would have just doubled the list.
Props from one racist to another!
[post=256921]Quoted post[/post]​
WOW!!! Are you serious? :blink:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bigballal2003@Sep 20 2004, 09:10 AM
for DoubleMeatWhopper, what incorrect name do I have you under? I know I don't have anything there under that name and, if you're OK with it, I'd like to give credit where credit is due.

Nah, let's not. Especially now that I'm a high school teacher and I know that at least one of my students is a member here, I don't really want a neon arrow pointing to photos of my cock!

I've read many of your posts and always been curious about those couple of dick photos you like to keep private.

Couple? :eek: I used to model for a couple of photographers in New Orleans, so there are far more than a couple of nude photos of me in existence. I'm not ashamed of them, but it's part of my past, and I'd like to keep it that way.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by lksbigone@Sep 21 2004, 05:49 PM
Awesome collection of big meat! And thanks for leaving off the black guys; black men would have just doubled the list.
Props from one racist to another!
[post=256921]Quoted post[/post]​

Allow me to respond with a resounding *PLONK!* :angry:

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
This is a truly amazing collection of some of the largest and most incredible cocks around. It's thrilling to know that so many of the guys pictured there also belong to this group! Kinda makes me get hard just knowing they're out there looking at the same site as I am! Thanks, Ballal....and I'm sorry I moved away from Northern California. We could have been great friends as we clearly share the same hobby! I spent hours looking at your pics and now that I have a stiff neck, I think I'll go get something else stiff (not like it hasn't been while checking out the pics) and totally relax! You've have done a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing and for giving me such big throbbing cock. I think I'll have to send you a picture of it and maybe you'll find it worth of posting.

bigballal2003

Experimental Member
Media
Oh god....

I'm a little horrified by the "thanks for leaving out black guys" comment. Number one, there are quite a few black guys in the albums - keep looking.

It's just a personal collection of pictures that caught my attention, with little or no attention paid to race. You'll just have to trust me that, in my personal life, I have much love for black guys (and all guys) and much experience with guys of all kinds...

That being said, you certainly have made me think... I guess I've always been drawn to pictures of white guys, while, in my personal life, I've had way more actual real physical sexual experiences with people of color. I don't really know what to think...

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Funny how people react differently to humor or attemped humor. The black racist claiming that the list would be TWICE as Long if black men were included seemed pretty funny to me! Racist are all the same whether white, black or otherwise; all they see are people who look like themselves.

Seriously, and I am quite serious about big dicks, I looked at all the albums (probably over 600 guys represented) and only found 3 black men, one Brazilian guy from Gunnerworld and two guys from The Big Cock Society. Many white guy photos were borrowed from the Gunnerworld, Big Cock Society and Lationguys websites all of which have percentage representation of black men much like this board. All the black men, save for three, were bypassed in this otherwise comprehensive list. That stood-out dramatically!

But this was a personal collection and everybody's entitled to his/her personal preferances. Bigballal2003 has his and I have mine. Personally, I like to see black men HEAVILY featured along with white and other non-white men
............assuring that the list will be twice as long! (if you can't see the absurdist humor in this statement maybe you're wound up too tight about race.)