large cock for sexy girl in toronto

penisaurus

Just Browsing
Media
I have a cute, sexy and slutty friend who likes big cocks. She is curvey with a delicious bubble butt, 5'3, 130lbs, and honey brown skin. She'll swallow your cum and takes cock in all holes.

I'm a 6' straight male who is hung (7 x 6) and looking for another hung male to really fuck her hard. We've been chatting about this for a while, and are really wanting our first threesome to be super hot!

You must be up for DP, hung, and picking up the hotel room tab.

If interested, please send a picture of your complete body (including cock), measurements, and if we select you, be willing to prove your size before we get it on.

Okay, may the biggest and horniest guy win! Lets tag team this sweet ass!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have a cute, sexy and slutty friend who likes big cocks. She is curvey with a delicious bubble butt, 5'3, 130lbs, and honey brown skin. She'll swallow your cum and takes cock in all holes.

I'm a 6' straight male who is hung (7 x 6) and looking for another hung male to really fuck her hard. We've been chatting about this for a while, and are really wanting our first threesome to be super hot!

You must be up for DP, hung, and picking up the hotel room tab.

If interested, please send a picture of your complete body (including cock), measurements, and if we select you, be willing to prove your size before we get it on.

Okay, may the biggest and horniest guy win! Lets tag team this sweet ass!

So, let me get this straight...

If I pick up the tab at the hotel, I have the chance to have sex with your female friend and DP her with you? And all that without a single picture? Oh wait, I have to send YOU pictures of my naked body?

Wow, where can I sign up?:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Good luck, dude. You may want to sweeten the deal. Not everyone enjoys hosting a threesome with complete strangers. Perhaps a picture or two, or offer to pay for the room.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So, let me get this straight...

If I pick up the tab at the hotel, I have the chance to have sex with your female friend and DP her with you? And all that without a single picture? Oh wait, I have to send YOU pictures of my naked body?

Wow, where can I sign up?:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Good luck, dude. You may want to sweeten the deal. Not everyone enjoys hosting a threesome with complete strangers. Perhaps a picture or two, or offer to pay for the room.
I think this almost belongs in the fictitious stories place... cause its all a pipe dream.

penisaurus

Just Browsing
Media
i'll send pictures to any large guys who are in toronto to see if they are interested... just want the larger 10+ to drop me a post or a message so we can send photos and arrange the get together...