Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a theory I'm working on...along with whether a woman with a small, short pussy is destined to failure if she prefers big cocks. :rolleyes: Research is ongoing!

Just a note to say hi, and I absolutely LOVE this site. For someone that enjoys looking at, touching and tasting big ones, this is like a candy store. Look forward to looking around!

LD x

NewAgeMan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think there is definitely some correlation between the two, but not in all cases and what the specific correlation would be im not sure.. but im sure there are some small guys out there that have higher sex drives than some of the larger guys and vice versa..
although i think most people would agree that penis size is probably not the most reliable determining factor of sex drive in males.

but personally i think if my cock were smaller i couldnt have nearly as much fun with it!

LaDivina

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think there is definitely some correlation between the two, but not in all cases and what the specific correlation would be im not sure.. but im sure there are some small guys out there that have higher sex drives than some of the larger guys and vice versa..

Well, OK, not the most scientific of theories...I doubt Kings will ever give me a research grant for it...

but personally i think if my cock were smaller i couldnt have nearly as much fun with it!
Now that's undoubtedly true. :wink:

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know why people on here just don't come out and say it, "All men under 8 inches should be sterilized in order to stop being able to pass on a "small dick gene" to future generations of men. Life isn't worth living unless your one of the donkey dicked, you know.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me know if I can help you with your research in, ermm, any practical way.

Yes, there might be some correlation, and I would love to know how you intend to find that... But only to a certain extent - men are super horny irrespective of their penis size!

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only to the extent it might be linked to higher levels of testosterone- not at birth but average daily levels for the adult. I've never heard of any such link, but maybe there is. Are girls with big boobs hornier? It's a pleasant thought anyway...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some unknown reason(I'm not a doctor) women cum real easy with my thick cock, so In a way it's a real turn on knowing this.
So I guess you could say that because I know I'm pleasing women and they don't have to fake it that I't makes me want to please them even more.
I absolutely love it when a women shudders as they're getting off, and then calapse into my arms as they try and catch their breath.
It's a real good feeling knowing that you can do something well enough to be appreciated for. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'd like to be one of your case study :eek:)
bring me a girl with a small vagina and we'll work on it till we figure out every last detail! :eek:)

LaDivina

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never heard of any such link, but maybe there is. Are girls with big boobs hornier? It's a pleasant thought anyway...

That, and my original theory, probably fall less under biological research and more under "Hope Springs Eternal..." :smile:

IMO.... Large cock is to higher sex drive like height is to playing basketball. You have a higher propensity to it, but it doesn't guarantee in every case.

Bwa-ha!

amanigirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is certainly an interesting theory. I have to say, the only truly tiny penis I've ever experienced had a high sex drive, if you want to call it that. It didn't need very much blood to fill it up (in fact, the age old "semi" I've heard so many guys talk about over the years make have been physiologically impossible for this poor fellow). He did have very tiny testicles too, his entire scrotum was perhaps the size of strawberry, maybe only slightly larger, and this effected his ejaculation, which was maybe a thimbleful. Really was quite sad all the way around...

Now my current, who is extremely well-endowed can go right after his climax (sometimes he needs ten minutes), and we usually have three sessions a day or so. So he has no issues getting it hard. Neither did my two other hung lovers, but this new one (full Cuban!) outpaces even them.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. I thought maybe you guys were just playing about, but it seems some ^^^ are taking this theory seriously. large cock = higher sex drive. As the owner of a 4.8" x 4.3" cock (do you consider that tiny, amanigirl?), I can say with absolute certainty IT IS BOLLUCKS! Zero correlation. In fact my drive is going up just thinking about it...

chixdiggit

an avid basketball player

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, I consider myself to have a large dick but not a particularly high sex drive.

For me at least, the intensity of my sex drive can vary from time to time and setting to setting. Since sex is, in the end, mostly mental, I would doubt if a physical characteristic like dick size would be the primary determinent.

Its also important to consider what constitutes a "higher sex drive"? Stamina within sexual encounters, number of partners pursued, duration of time during the day thinking about sex, etc....Its pretty tough to quantify

P.S. Welcome LaDivina and great pics

Last edited:

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, LaDivina, I don't think you're taking into consideration that to test your theory you'd also have to sleep with a lot of average and small sized gentlemen as control groups ;-).