Large Cock = Higher Sex Drive?

D_Larry_Burpengary

Just Browsing
Media
It's a theory I'm working on...along with whether a woman with a small, short pussy is destined to failure if she prefers big cocks. :rolleyes: Research is ongoing!

Just a note to say hi, and I absolutely LOVE this site. For someone that enjoys looking at, touching and tasting big ones, this is like a candy store. Look forward to looking around!

LD x

im not sure about all guys but iev always had a very high sex drive i have a pretty big one iev been told ( pics in profile ) but i dont know if that has anything to do with it. maybe im just a horny guy lol. i duuno what do you think..

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
I think there may be a little truth to it. If you are large & a lot of compliments on it, you get turned on & the sex drive goes up. If you are on the small side you may lack sexual confidence with would lower your sex drive. Mind you, it's a person by person thing. I know I personally can't get enough. I don't know if it's related to my size or not.

hunglarge8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like anything else in which one gets good feedback. I get to witness a lot of female orgasms. It usually seems kind of simple, slide the big cock in, pump and drive in all way up to the hilt, and then watch the shudders and ahhhs. Not so much a sex drive issue but I could do that any time, any where, just should be used.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm....

I have always wanted to be a part of a research study - and this one seems like a noble cause. You can use me if you so desire ;)

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, and the view.

Simba

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your title question, I don't have that high of a sex drive. I consider it average - perhaps even slightly below. I require sex twice, maybe three times per week. So, I don't think my sex drive is that high at all.

Of course, my dick isn't as big as others on this site either. Oh well.

Simba

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
To answer your title question, I don't have that high of a sex drive. I consider it average - perhaps even slightly below. I require sex twice, maybe three times per week. So, I don't think my sex drive is that high at all.

Of course, my dick isn't as big as others on this site either. Oh well.

Simba

duh... 9 inches?? maybe not the largest but def big.
and I've chatted/cammed with many small/avg and large guys here and to listen to them all talk...they are a horny bunch of guys.... every one of them, regardless of size. I think it's futile to try to associate a man's penis size to other aspects of his life/physical features.

I'd be on the 'negative' side of this debate....:biggrin1:

Doesn't the use of LPSG guys change the numbers too? I would bet that most of us guys have either more sex drive, or at least more interest in the subject than the average Joe?

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
Take a club scene for example. Look how many drunk horny guys are running around grabbing at women. Do you think all of them have huge dicks? I'll guess no. I like the idea and saying that all the guys on here have high sex drives isn't exactly cause and effect. It may be that guys with bigger cocks may seem to have higher sex drives because they are more commonly received by woman and guys with small penises are used to not always satisfying a woman thus possibly leading to less of an appeared sex drive. Who knows really, I love the topic. I suggest we get all the women on LPSG to do some more investigative work and conduct some proper studies :)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a theory I'm working on...along with whether a woman with a small, short pussy is destined to failure if she prefers big cocks. :rolleyes: Research is ongoing!

Just a note to say hi, and I absolutely LOVE this site. For someone that enjoys looking at, touching and tasting big ones, this is like a candy store. Look forward to looking around!

LD x
you are an idiot and p.s. your verification pic is so faked it is mind numbing!

get over your fucking self

Wait... someone who goes to an automotive website frequently has more interest in cars...a cooking website, in cooking. So what is wrong with saying that guys that frequent a sexually themed website have more interest?

All I was saying is that a survey based on members of this site would not be an accurate measure.

GreenzBamboo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the slightly larger penis size is related to increase testosterone production which causes the observed effects? or maybe its dietary or environmental factors that affect penis size and sex drive?

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
Nature Nurture argument. Environment really has nothing to do with making your penis bigger. To be honest your probably looking at 90%+ genetics. And just because your daddy doesn't have a big penis doesn't mean you don't. Genes can lay dormant for generations and also like to mutate upon mating, so we don't know that even the smallest changes could effect certain genes involved in the size of a single organs size. In terms of penis size being related to libido it would be like saying that brain size is related to intelligence. It's not and a silly argument, however, that being said, i respect anyone that can post some intelligent rebuttals :)

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
No, that is absolutely not true at all. Brain size (in humans) has had no direct correlation proven to intelligence. Steven Hawkins brain is smaller than the average person, yet he is one of the smartest. Anyone that belives this has never studied biology or psychology and watches too many saturday morning cartoons.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of the gay men that I know of, all of whom are 7.5" to 10" cock size, I have to say they all have very high sex drives. Which I believe is as it should be, If I'm around them to milk them all dry of cum. It's my job to take their cum away from them.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I randomly grew a bunch from 20-23, and i would say that now with my new size i have a higher drive than i ever did 13-20