Large Cock Needed for Wife's B-Day April 27 - St. Louis, MO area

WifeLovesCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the deal. My wife will be 26 on April 27, and I want to get her a huge cock to suck (and maybe fuck if all goes well). We usually go to the Strip clubs on her birthday (she loves tits, too, lol), and this time I want to have someone already there secretly, so I can have her go over and start a conversation that leads to you going with us for some BJ fun. Need someone with a HUGE cock. If your cock head is huge that is a plus!!! This is secret, so please reply to this message or send me a private message if interested.

unhfighter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are you folks located/ I am a nice college guy and have been with another couple from my area before and understand the private nature of such encounters. I pride myself for not "kissing and telling". I am not the hugest on LPSG by am very girthy with plenty of foreskin.

Mike.

WifeLovesCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are you folks located/ I am a nice college guy and have been with another couple from my area before and understand the private nature of such encounters. I pride myself for not "kissing and telling". I am not the hugest on LPSG by am very girthy with plenty of foreskin.

Mike.

you gonna be in the St. Louis area on April 27th?

WifeLovesCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, shit. It looks like St. Louis is not a place where a lot of guys with big cocks live...LOL. If anyone sees this ad and wants to surprise my wife for her B-day on April 27th, hit me up. It's coming soon!

D_Unhurt Asleep

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, you offer great birthday presents to your lucky wife - and by the sounds of it whoever she gets on the night will feel like it's their birthday too! I'm nowhere near your desired area, but maybe myself and others on here could make her a special birthday card, she obviously likes large penis and your in the right place for that, so just imagine her face when she opens a big cock card :)