Large cock pleasure

Girthy27

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a larger penis is not for everyone, and that some prefer length, girth or even both. I also know it's got a lot to do with how it is used too:biggrin1:

What I'm really interested in though is; what was it, that made it more pleasurable for you, both physically & psychologically?

Eg. I'm 6x6 and have been told my girth gives more pleasure because it is more filling...

D

deleted476938

Well, I'm a guy but I'll chime in.
I can't be quite be sure as I've always had mixed reactions with girls after sex telling me about my dick. Most of all girls react to HOW you fuck, it's always different. One example is a girl told me my dick was so big it felt like a baby inside of her (sort of creepy at 21) and that turned her on so I would assume that was attributed to girth a bit more than length however, I was deep inside of her so the depth could have made something in her click. Ah the psychology of pleasure..

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never been with a large guy. it doesn't matter to me, because if i'm sleeping with you, i want to based off of a lot more than physical attraction.

however, the only thing that is intriguing about a bigger p is that it would hurt.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) never been with a large man. is it intriguing? of course. does it seem more desirable for a partner to have one? duh.

i was simply stating that i'm intimate with people for who they are.
i don't choose my partners because of their size. wow. what a concept.
there's plenty of women on this sight that are here for that, and a handful of us who ARE NOT. so don't think i'm the only one, and you should probably all grow up a little and enter the real world.

2) i didn't come here for the obvious reason, i came here for very personal reasons that you may not agree with and/or understand, but it's my life, and MY choice to be here. i have nothing to prove to any of you, so if you disagree or call me liar...feel free. that's YOUR choice to believe what you want.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EVERYONE m/f, gay/straight that's on LPSG likes big, large, massive, etc. cocks.

A little honesty, please - have a great day.

I think you're all missing the point big time. I think she was trying to say that yes she does like big cocks and is curious about them, but not obsessed to the point she would go out and pick guys to sleep with simply because they're bigger then average/huge. And what's so wrong with that? :confused:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you're all missing the point big time. I think she was trying to say that yes she does like big cocks and is curious about them, but not obsessed to the point she would go out and pick guys to sleep with simply because they're bigger then average/huge. And what's so wrong with that? :confused:

right...i hear that as well,
she never denied a lingering curiousity,
but it is not the forefront of her decision making
concerning men that are potential romances.

my girl on the other hand...is a size queen.:rolleyes:
it is like a nympho that is never satisfied,
i am glad because i can fuck balls deep and she
doesn't make me nervous like other girls would.

plus it is a challenge to see who can get bigger
me or her.

i love fucking.:biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very different than most, but there are a few woman on LPSG just like me.

Physically

I like em long – girth is okay but too girthy and I get sore and that sucks.

#1 I have spot about 7” in that needs to be stimulated for me to have an orgasm.

#2 I like the feeling of being totally filled – and for those who have had very large cocks – the feeling that I leaves you with for a day or two afterwards.

#3 I like the feeling of pressure when he is that rare, really long one, the one that takes your breath away and makes you feel like it going up your back.

#4 Feeling him (or me) fuck with deep long thrusts, almost out and then the long ride in – yup that’s good.

Psychologically

#1 Grabbing a large cock with both hands, one on top of the other and still having a lot to suck on is a huge turn on.

#2 Just looking at -mmmmmm

#3 Having him lay it on your stomach like he is fully inside of you and seeing just how huge it is – WOW, gets me wet just thinking about that.

#4 Holding it in my hand and measuring it on my ARM.

B_jlaurier

Just Browsing
Media
3664shalen, i like the way you talke. It is all about TRUTH. you have a very clear approach. It shows a very good psychological stability compared to other girls from the forum. I d like more women like you who clearly state what they like. With you no surprise and nothing to blame or criticize. I do support you.

by the way there are many more women who has the same opinion than you. The problem is always the same. Lots of women will never admit they like large. It is the biggest taboo on earth. Sex is a taboo but if a woman like large penis, it is the ultimate taboo.

If any girls in my family wants a large one, that s her choice, nobody can say anything about her choice.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never been with a large guy.

Christinab, What a lie. We are on Large Penis Support Group. No Psychological Support Group.

Come on please !

Perhaps christinab has never been with a guy who has a large penis because in real life they are not that common. After you spend a lot of time on LPSG you may think they are but, take it from a woman who has been with lots of dick....large ones are not that easy to find. Factor in other preferences, and it becomes even more difficult.

For me, I can only cum by penetration so decent size (at least 6")is really important. But I'll take a pretty 6" over an ugly 8" any day.

backdoorgal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had as large a penis as most of u men are but...yes I would love to! I rarely have orgasms from intercourse so I think that if I could feel as full in the front as I have felt in the back I might have multiples, of multiple orgasms. Yes u massive cock guys are in a league of your own. On this sight you look like a "dime a dozen" but real life with an active woman proves this untrue. I'm not worrying about being hurt-I'm wanting to be made exponentially happy!!!!!

In the meantime if I have one of you and it turns painful or boring I'll report to u right away. In contrast if I have one of u and it makes me happy (which I'm sure it will) I'll let u know!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Like Christinab, I really am in search of a great man and only hope that he has a great cock. Unfortunately u can't judge a "penis by it's cover"!

D

deleted356736

i've never been with a large guy. it doesn't matter to me, because if i'm sleeping with you, i want to based off of a lot more than physical attraction.

however, the only thing that is intriguing about a bigger p is that it would hurt.

Typically it doesn't hurt, or I don't hurt if my partner is aroused enough. Which means I may put more effort into arousing my partner than other men, to make sure that she's ready for me. And I always enter slowly and watch and feel her reactions, and I catch it. It doesn't take long, just moments after initial penetration, for her to be 100% ready for my size.

If in your life's travels you do come across a good man who's also well-hung, relax and go with the flow because if you are tense then it doesn't bode well. But if you are relaxed, it will be okay, although the early parts of the sexual journey may be a bit different to what you're used to.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, this site is loaded with guys with Tyrannosaur dicks. Makes the guys with unassuming "little" (by comparison) ones like me feel kinda like an obsolete model, there's just so much more meat elsewhere on this site for ladies to enjoy.
Nothing wrong with them enjoying it though. As long as I find a special lady that loves mine and can't get enough of it then I'll be happy.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very different than most, but there are a few woman on LPSG just like me.
Hot post. :)

3664shalen, i like the way you talke. It is all about TRUTH. you have a very clear approach. It shows a very good psychological stability compared to other girls from the forum. I d like more women like you who clearly state what they like. With you no surprise and nothing to blame or criticize. I do support you.
Huh? Just because 3664shaken has a strong preference doesn't mean other women are lying or covering up one themselves.