Large cocks in the showers during college

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by miloandtock1, Aug 15, 2006.

1. miloandtock1

miloandtock1 Member

Although I have been with a fair amount of guys and seen lots of guys
    naked - the two boys who stand out the most are from my college days -
    I was a senior at a small liberal arts college in south/central
    Pennsylvania, this was 1988-89. I was living on a hall with these two
    freshmen guys - they were both going to be playing basketball for the
    college (a Division 3 level but still quite good for that
    level)...anyway early on in the school year I ended up in the bathroom
    one morning with both of these boys. Well you know how the showers
    were set up in colleges back then - there were three or four shower
    heads in a small open separate shower area. For the most part if you
    were in the other part of the bathroom you couldn't see in, unless you
    stood at one particular sink to shave, but I digress...
    These two lads were very very well hung, the darker haired one
    (Jason)(I wont use last names unless you ask privately) was probably
    at least 6-6.5 inches soft, nice thickness. He was about 6'4" or 6'5" and
    had a nice body as he was athletic and a basketball player...and he
    was only 18 and a freshman. The other boy was Chris, blond hair and
    his cock was longer - probably at least 7.5-8 and much thicker than Jason's. I was in heaven whole year. I would time my shower once I got to know their schedule - so that for the better part of the year - I got a free show.
    I never saw them hard or no hanky panky took place - but I love
    watching them shower and fondle their humongous cocks and balls to
    clean and soap up.
    Chris graduated from the college in 92, but I think Jason left after
    freshman year.
    There is info on Chris online cause he is a fairly successful
    basketball coach in Europe, formerly in England. I wish I knew what
    happened to Jason...and wish I had taken pics - too bad cell phones
    cams werent around then!
    If you want more info or last names or stories about these boys I'll be glad to share...

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    CSU Long Beach. The year was around 1986-87 in the J dorms. This guy was named Soren. THE most beautiful guy I have ever seen. Very well muscled with a bigger than average cock. Still think of this guy taking a shower. Sadly, this is also a single life regret. I was so dumb-founded by him I came of as a snob and he thought I didn't like him so we never really got along. I still regret that I didn't find a better way to know him...even in a platonic sense. Never new his last name so I couldn't ever make the situation right even years later. But wow...what a cocksman.

3. Blackbeard

Blackbeard New Member

I think anyone who has attended college should probably have stories like this... especially those of us who lived in all-male dorms. There was this one guy on our hall that was nicknamed "Scratchy" because he always had his hand down his pants scratching himself... we always joked that he probably had fleas. Our showers were enclosed stalls but they didn't have curtains or doors, so you could always get a short glimpse of guys as you were walking by. More often times than not there were also girls in the showers with us.

4. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I went to NC State, and when I was a freshman there were two guys who were hung. One of them was named Tim, about 6', blond and thin. The shower stalls in Becton had four shower heads in a tiled room, with a divider (I am sure at the request of Baptists) down the center for modesty. The down side of the divider is that access to the two inner showers was blocked by the outer showers. One morning I was showering under one of the inner showers when Tim walked in and took the outer shower next to me. When he pulled his towel off, he had a full hard-on, probably piss-hard. I remember it well, because it was a perfect dick, thick head, and it pointed straight out (horizontal to the floor). So, he went about showering, and I finished up...and soon realized I was trapped behind him...his dick literally acted like the arm of a traffic gate. I had to get to class, so there was no way to wait him out. I shut my shower off hoping it would spur him to stand sideways, but he didnt. I literally slid by him..and ya there was some penile contact. He made no effort to stand back.

That was the only time he ever had an erection in the shower (we showered simultaneously often), but that occurance was fertile jack off material for years afterwards. Looking back, I wonder if he did that on purpose...but I was way too closeted at that point to do anything with another guy, so it fell on deaf "ears."

5. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

this topic, in one form or another has popped up (excuse the expression) alot lately. i'll chime in.

the BD on our hall was the RA. (translate - the big dick on our hall was the resident assistant) he was very endowed and wanted everyone to know it apparently. he'd hang in the shower room for a very long time, would take an extended period to dry off, and would shave and brush his teeth naked with the towel draped over his shoulder.

the two guys across the hall my sophomore year were also quite large. one was a total asshole, but we got along well cuz he loved the orioles and i grew up in baltimore. haha.

me and the RA verbally fought quite alot, but got along well when we weren't debating. he was a republican. :biggrin1: but if he would have showed up at my room late at night doing his bathroom routine, i wouldn't have turned him down.

there was zero sexual about the showers at school. never saw an erection there, and never boned myself. a kind of bonding takes place though when you are soaped up and naked with others, and just talking about day to day stuff. since communal showers seem to be going away, that is lost. too bad. was at a dorm at texas a&m a few years ago, and all the showerheads had partitions between them and curtains behind them. hear it's happening alot of places.

side note - alot of people at my school came from new jersey and new york. the jersey guys for whatever reason seemed to be hanging nicer than average in alot of cases.

signed,
    u of maryland class of 86.

6. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

I just finished my freshman year four motnhs ago, so this memory is still very clear. On my hall it was coed with one bathroom for the girls and another for the guys on different sides of the floor. With two showers to each bathroom, in the morning there would be a line. On my hall there were only about 10 guys and only four were attractive including me :wink: but we all were pretty familiar with eachother and didnt care about anyone seeing us naked.
    The sinks however were right next to the shower stalls and while I'd be brushing my teeth there was often my dorm neighbor, i guess you could call it, coming out of the shower. He had brown hair, blue eyes, ripped but not too bid, with the biggest uncut cock I've ever seen, with even bigger balls. I didnt even know people like him existed haha. Then thee was another guy, rather thin, with blonde hair and blue eyes, who would shower and dry off with the curtain open deliberately so people could see his cleanly shaved dick and low hanging balls. I'm gonna miss my freshman year.

7. ccdefender05

ccdefender05 New Member

i just completed my first year at the university of michigan. i was in an all guys hall. unlike the rest of these posts i was the biggest guy in the hall as far as i knew. i didnt do anything different then the rest of the guys did. we had shower stalls that had curtains but you had to get out of the stall to dry off cuz there was usually a line and if not you would be continuously splashed by the showers on either side of you. so yea most of the guys in the hall saw it. a few girls that came in to use the bathroom ( only guys bathrooms on my floor closest girls bathroom was a couple floors up so they would just use ours if they were in our hall) saw it as well but they were usually too drunk to realize or remember what they saw lol

8. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Between that description and your photos, I'd have to say "ditto"!

9. mgmnguy

mgmnguy Member

I had a similar experience in college. I attended a small liberl arts college in NW Minnesota - Freshman and Soph years I lived in the dorms. Each year there were a couple guys on the floor who were packing. As everyone on the floors got along quite well - nudity was never a problem. SO - when showering in the morning I got to see plenty of morning wood. No one really said anything about it - which was nice. I think if someone had we all would have made a conscious effort to get rid of it before we went in. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted