large condoms. why?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many people here actually NEED to use them. i dont know why, but its been bothering me lately that a lot a people here claim they have to use magnums or magnum xl's because regular condoms just dont fit, where as i find myself able to fit in a regular trojan without any complaints. i use magnums, but my point here is that i can fit into a regular sized ones without effort. without sounding cocky, id say im one of the larger members here and i really have no problem with regular condoms, yet people who claim to be my size (and are actually smaller) claim that they flat out dont fit into regular sized condoms. what gives? do people actually lie about the size of condom they use? i mean afterall, you can fit a regular size condom over your head(not your dickhead, your real head). anyone else been smelling a load of bullshit lately, or is it just me?

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
You're the only one 'smelling it'.

Speaking for myself, I've got a thick cock.
The regular condoms are way too tight and uncomfortable.
MAGNUMS for me.
Never tried the XXL; would still like to check into that.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about the girth - not the length! ;-)

true, even magnums leave a ring around my cock when im done, but i just dont see why ive seen so many people say they literally cant fit into regular condoms, when its obvious that they are smaller than me. it confuses me

aaron9inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to steer away from sex because on normal size condoms. I never felt anything so it didn't do anything for me. One guy I was dating got some magnums and I tried it. It was like having sex for the first time. I could feel something because my cock wasn't pressed into a normal condom. And yes like Marc said its about the girth.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must use magnum xl's. It is hard to get a regular ring just to go over the head. I hate condoms in general. I use to wear magnums, but even they constricted my veins. It actually hurts.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry bro i totally disagree.... the first time i bought a condom, a bought a regular one and couldnt even put it on!! and magnums are still too tight, they leave a really painful red ring.........

Im not sayin "wow im so huge im so great", im sayin that ur claim that ppl can get into regular condoms doesnt apply to me (and if i somehow manage to squeeze my cock into something that thin, it would send all my blood away from my penis) and thus i assume a lot of other ppl go thru the same issue....

Is all about the girth!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many people here actually NEED to use them. i dont know why, but its been bothering me lately that a lot a people here claim they have to use magnums or magnum xl's because regular condoms just dont fit, where as i find myself able to fit in a regular trojan without any complaints. i use magnums, but my point here is that i can fit into a regular sized ones without effort. without sounding cocky, id say im one of the larger members here and i really have no problem with regular condoms, yet people who claim to be my size (and are actually smaller) claim that they flat out dont fit into regular sized condoms. what gives? do people actually lie about the size of condom they use? i mean afterall, you can fit a regular size condom over your head(not your dickhead, your real head). anyone else been smelling a load of bullshit lately, or is it just me?

Can do both a magnum and a regular here as well.

You're right...

Marketing in it's finest hour, under the guise of comfort.... maybe a handful of folk REALLY need them... and that's only a sensitivity issue, and given the over/under on duration of sex.... Me thinks most males could use a little de-sensitivity... a-hem.

You can wrap a regular condom around a coke can, and it won't break. I think even Howie Mandel put one around his head, under his nose and blew it up on stage.

It's like leather gloves... you buy em in about 3-4 sizes, yet everyone's hands seem to never fit them well, yet everyone seems to deal.....

I get you point faceking and lucky8, but personaly I'm uncut and 6.75" around and I find it near impossible to fit it past behind my Glans without causing my foreskin to bunch up around my girth and gradualy pushing it back off. Maybe its a uncut thing or girth thing i dunno but the combo certainly makes it hard with regular condoms.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course. Condoms are (usually) latex, and it is a very stretchy material. A regular-sized condom will go over your entire hand and stretch a good way up your forearm.

Can I fit into a regular condom? Yes.

Are Magnum XLs more comfortable? Absolutely.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about the girth - not the length! ;-)

exactly.
i can fit a regular trojan,but it is hard for me to maintain an erection
because it cuts off the bloodflow.

with a magnum my erection gets bigger and the ring around my cock
is a nice red color rather than the purple ring the reg condoms leave.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like the OP I can wear regular condoms as well. However, I have found that they are a bit too tight and tend to pinch my cock and they are slightly more annoying to roll on. I'll always go for the larger for comfort and when I'm in a store I want people to see my buying the larger condoms. I mean, that's why they're there right? LOL.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i can fit into regular condoms, but they're very uncomfortable and leave a ring around the base of my shaft. also kind of hard to get my glans started in them. so i prefer using slightly larger sized condoms. but i can fit into a regular one, and if that's all i can get ahold of, i'll use it. better safe than sorry.

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAahha this thread cracks me up. Please people, I dont care if your thicker then a coke can, a regular condom will fit just fine. The laytex will stretch over my head, (did it at a party in college). So to the dudes, who are like "My 6.74647484959 to the 9th degree cock wont fit in a regular condom"are completly full of shit. Maybe because they are measuring their cocks to the exact measurment to make then selves feel better. The quarter of an inch you gain can be acounted for, because they are usually pressing the ruller so hard into their pelvic bone that the it causes the ruller to bend, giving even longer measurments.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
The normal ones are very uncomfortable. Just because you can fill a condom up with water to a huge size doesn't mean it doesn't constrict like crazy. The XLs are the best fit I've found so far, and are worth their higher price. After all if I can't be comfortable during sex it just sucks.

If regular ones work for you, then more power to ya.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAahha this thread cracks me up. Please people, I dont care if your thicker then a coke can, a regular condom will fit just fine. The laytex will stretch over my head, (did it at a party in college). So to the dudes, who are like "My 6.74647484959 to the 9th degree cock wont fit in a regular condom"are completly full of shit. Maybe because they are measuring their cocks to the exact measurment to make then selves feel better. The quarter of an inch you gain can be acounted for, because they are usually pressing the ruller so hard into their pelvic bone that the it causes the ruller to bend, giving even longer measurments.

thank you.