large condoms. why?

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a large build and I've always been bigger so I don't expect that much out of myself. Since I'm built like a football player 220-225 is fine.

I hear that, I was also built for football, which is why i played in HS, i dont anymore now that im in college. I do swim alot. I just want to get cut and lean. I dont need to be as bulky anymore since i dont play football anymore.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear that, I was also built for football, which is why i played in HS, i dont anymore now that im in college. I do swim alot. I just want to get cut and lean. I dont need to be as bulky anymore since i dont play football anymore.

Funny. I actually have never played football. I played baseball in high school.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
o i agree bro. i wear magnums for the comfort too. i guess i should have worded my original post better. my main point was that no one should claim that they cant put on a regular condom, because everyone can. i was just getting tired of hearing "o i dont use regular condoms because i cant get them on". thats all.

Well your point is stupid then. Just because you can stretch a regular condom over a beer can or your head doesn't mean it's suitable to fuck with. If I had 6 inch girth with a narrow glans like yours I wouldn't need XXL condoms, I could use a regular one probably. But with 6.75 inches of girth on the shaft and an even bigger glans, a normal size condom is TOO TIGHT!. A Magnum XL squeezes the head of my cock and causes it to loose some rigidity. OK?

As an earlier poster pointed out, I can get a small size t-shirt on, but I sure as fuck can't wear one!

I have never been able to fuck with a regular size condom. Period. OK? Until MagXL came on the market I never used a condom.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been through this already vince. go back and read the thread. what you just said is common fucking sense

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
been through this already vince. go back and read the thread. what you just said is common fucking sense

Of course it's common sense. I read most of thread and at the point came to this post:

HAahha this thread cracks me up. Please people, I dont care if your thicker then a coke can, a regular condom will fit just fine. The laytex will stretch over my head, (did it at a party in college). So to the dudes, who are like "My 6.74647484959 to the 9th degree cock wont fit in a regular condom"are completly full of shit. Maybe because they are measuring their cocks to the exact measurment to make then selves feel better. The quarter of an inch you gain can be acounted for, because they are usually pressing the ruller so hard into their pelvic bone that the it causes the ruller to bend, giving even longer measurments.

I decided to post. And just for the record, I have broken many regular size condoms trying to stretch them over the head of my penis and if I can get them on, it's nearly impossible to roll them down.

As soon as Condomania gets their international order system fixed I intend to order 4 boxes of U-22's

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here, here!... Vince!

Sure, a latex condom can stretch over a beer can, or a fucking watermelon, but that doesn't mean it will be comfortable or EROTIC for the larger than average user. I am not an XXL, but, I hate being constricted and would rather use an XXL so I have some "slip'n'slide" going on to please my dick, (if I have to use a condom with someone who doesn't believe me that I have no STD's).

Onan

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just can't get most regular sized condoms on. Can't get it to unroll down my cock. Have to kinda stretch and pull and struggle with it then it usually tries to slide back off. I have no trouble with a regular size flare cut condoms that are wider at the base. Magnums are smaller at the base though which I suspect is why a lot of guys prefer XL Magnums.