Large condoms without credit card

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Blonddonkey: Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy large condoms in England without having a credit card to buy on-line?
    I am 17 so dont have one yet and normal ones hardly cover half my erect length and I am worried about spooge leakage.
    Thanks in advance
    Nice website by the way.

2. Imported

Gold Member

BiteSize: There used to be a shop in Soho called Condomania which supposedly sold every condom under the sun. Don't know if it's still there. Otherwise cultivate friends in the States who will trade you boxes of Magnums in return for Marmite or something.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Blonddonkey: Marmite??
    Whatever.

4. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I will gladly ship boxes of Magnums or XL's to England in exchange for these pretty pieces of paper with pictures of Her Majesty the Queen on them, and the number 5 or 10...they are worth so much more than our dollars... :D

Seriously, though - some chemist out there somewhere has to have them...or if not, you could always try writing the condom companies directly - most of them have their email address for "customer service" on their websites...start a cause, man, and get them to you and your brethren across the pond.

7x6&C

5. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: If you have a friend who is older and does have a credit card, you could get him to order over the Net and you pay him back.

But my understanding is that nearly all condoms are similar lengths, and vary mainly in width. Have you found ones that are longer than usual?

6. Imported

Gold Member

1811: i located some 'specialty' condoms in an adult video/toy shop.. they were called "double digits" or something cheesy like that. i dont remember the brand, but i think that i'd recognize if i heard it again.

Draft saved Draft deleted