large dicked guys who dont give a damn about their size

citr

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, this seems like like a slight to any guy here who either has concerns about his penis size, takes pride in his penis, likes to discuss his penis size, or likes to display his penis size. especially this part: "I don't think he would hesitate to display pride about an achievement that requires personal effort.."

I really think it's a stretch to read any kind of personal slight into what she said. She's merely describing her bf's personality.

As for the person who said that anyone here cannot be the type to not care: I think there's a difference between finding large penis size to be erotic and being really caught up in your own size (possibly to the point of being a braggart). My gf and I find large size erotic, and so it's one of the things I'll tease her with and we'll generally use it as another means of keeping things spicy, but outside of sexual activity I don't really think about it, and I don't consider it to be a defining trait of who I am.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You've implied that I don't want him to participate on LPSG, but you've got that all wrong. I asked him to join because I wanted him to participate.

I don't think I implied that at all. If anyone tries to read between the lines it's you. I just said, if it were my girlfriend coming to LPSG, I probably wouldn't be and would also not make my dick out to be a big deal.

I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I just found what you said a bit condescending and said so. If you cannot handle that, then please ignore my posts.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes you are, shut the fuck up with your petty quarrel and let everyone else actually enjoy using the forum.

Insightful contribution. And if you wouldn't mind enlightening me how I am stopping you or anyone else from enjoying forum. I am sorry if all you want is cum-soaked rainbows, but occasionally I happen to see through those who seem to shit flowers around here. I realize this may be difficult for your sensitive, feminine-blinded eyes, but seriously, lighten up man or say something worthy of reading.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Insightful contribution. And if you wouldn't mind enlightening me how I am stopping you or anyone else from enjoying forum. I am sorry if all you want is cum-soaked rainbows, but occasionally I happen to see through those who seem to shit flowers around here. I realize this may be difficult for your sensitive, feminine-blinded eyes, but seriously, lighten up man or say something worthy of reading.

I know this wasn't directed at me here, but following this entire thread I think you read more into that original post than was meant, and ran very far with it. It's not too late to corral yourself. Your comments can be construed as meaning that all men act like dicks around girls and the ones that are hung only act shy to attract women.

I don't want to get into the battle that you seem to be enjoying here, but please stop putting words in my and every other man's mouth.

As for the OP: I went through periods of liking the size, finding it inconvenient, and wanting it to be bigger. At the moment, i'm at an age where I just need someone bigger in the mind and heart than in the D.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to get into the battle that you seem to be enjoying here, but please stop putting words in my and every other man's mouth.

Man, some people really lack reading comprehension skills around here, but perhaps to be expected considering where we are.

So because I have an opinion on the matter, I'm putting words in every man's mouth?

It's really pretty simple, see if you can follow along. Just cause a guy doesn't make his dick out to be a big deal around his significant other, doesn't mean he doesn't give a damn. Get it?

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, some people really lack reading comprehension skills around here, but perhaps to be expected considering where we are.

So because I have an opinion on the matter, I'm putting words in every man's mouth?

It's really pretty simple, see if you can follow along. Just cause a guy doesn't make his dick out to be a big deal around his significant other, doesn't mean he doesn't give a damn. Get it?

The problem isn't that you can't find a bare bones expression of your position that more or less makes sense.
The problem is that you're as obnoxious as hell.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem isn't that you can't find a bare bones expression of your position that more or less makes sense.
The problem is that you're as obnoxious as hell.

I'm not telling people to fuck off or stop speaking for All men when someone has an opinion. That is beyond obnoxious, and flat out weak on all fronts. So instead of piling on with insults (always the only form of response from the lowest common denominator), can you offer up a cohesive counter point of any interest? If not, find another thread. I'm sure there's one on anal cum bubbles - yay or nay, that you can offer your expertise on.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not telling people to fuck off or stop speaking for All men when someone has an opinion. That is beyond obnoxious, and flat out weak on all fronts. So instead of piling on with insults (always the only form of response from the lowest common denominator), can you offer up a cohesive counter point of any interest? If not, find another thread. I'm sure there's one on anal cum bubbles - yay or nay, that you can offer your expertise on.
Sorry, no expertise on that ... but glad that you prove my point.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I was reading into exactly what you wrote. Whether or not you meant it, it came off that way. I am sure others here would feel the same as I do.

I must admit that I got that sort of impression from Petite's post and, if I'm honest, I've noticed that quite a few of her posts have the same feel or theme. I'm not being down on Petite particularly, but when I read those sort of posts it makes me cringe a little.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for a fact beyond fact that I am larger than 99.9% of men, but do I really care. No.:biggrin1::eek:

Well, perhaps in girth, but I'd say probably not in length.

If you don't care about having a big cock, then how come you've been a member of a big dick support group for 5 years? If you don't care, then you're not in need of support, so you must be here to show off (21 photos in your gallery), to share, compare and read about experiences with other men, to size yourself up against the competition etc etc - all of which indicate a level of engagement somewhat beyond not really caring.

I think there is a lot of synthetic nonchalance going on in this thread.

Me? Do I tell people I've got a big piece? Good god, no. But that's not because I don't care, it's because I don't want to act like an arrogant f*cking tool. I love having a large cock and I wish I could talk about it and show it off more than I do, but it's almost always inappropriate to do so, unfortunately. Being well-hung is the genetic blessing that dare not speak its name.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, perhaps in girth, but I'd say probably not in length.

If you don't care about having a big cock, then how come you've been a member of a big dick support group for 5 years? If you don't care, then you're not in need of support, so you must be here to show off (21 photos in your gallery), to share, compare and read about experiences with other men, to size yourself up against the competition etc etc - all of which indicate a level of engagement somewhat beyond not really caring.

I think there is a lot of synthetic nonchalance going on in this thread.

Me? Do I tell people I've got a big piece? Good god, no. But that's not because I don't care, it's because I don't want to act like an arrogant f*cking tool. I love having a large cock and I wish I could talk about it and show it off more than I do, but it's almost always inappropriate to do so, unfortunately. Being well-hung is the genetic blessing that dare not speak its name.

I'm just teasing. I am indeed a big-dick attention whore.

For the record, I'm pretty damn long, too. My girth is so big that you can't really grasp my true length from the pics.:biggrin1:.

Reactions: teninchman

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please stop being an ass in every response. I thought you were an angry man-hating woman at first (not that some women haven't been wronged of course). It's not contributing anything to your argument here based on this original quote:

But for a guy who knows he is rather well endowed based on experience or comparisons with others, to say he doesn't give a damn because he doesn't act like it around you, is a bit naive.

Your comments and responses to the other posters strongly imply that independently verified super hung men must care that they have a big penis. See your quote below:

It's a tactic any guy with mojo or female companionship skills has known for ever, the more modest you are, the more women will find you appealing.

So, not only are you being an ass, you are denying being an ass and then telling the 4 or so people that are calling you out on it that they are in the wrong here.

If your comments were to be taken at face value, hung dudes play mind games to fish for compliments.

As I said before, it's not too late to corral yourself. I'm reading what you wrote, and since no one here is telepathic, we can only read your words and the implications of your words.

I tried to make what I said here very clear, please take the time to do the same. I'm not sure if you are on the defensive or having a bad day. Whatever it is, check yourself before you wreck yourself. :smile:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
TheBoyfriend fits that description. I joined the site looking for help, not him, but I asked him to join so he could participate if he wanted. He only visits the site to interact with me and usually only when I have specifically mentioned something to him IRL first. Imagining him bringing up his penis in conversation reduces me to giggles, and forget about actually bragging about it. I just don't see that ever happening. I don't think he would hesitate to display pride about an achievement that requires personal effort, such as how fast he could run five miles or beating me at Scrabble (which has never happened), but penis size? Nah.

Wow, this seems like like a slight to any guy here who either has concerns about his penis size, takes pride in his penis, likes to discuss his penis size, or likes to display his penis size. especially this part: "I don't think he would hesitate to display pride about an achievement that requires personal effort.."

And so you know, just because he doesn't act like he cares or thinks about his well endowment around you, doesn't mean he doesn't give a damn about it. It's a tactic any guy with mojo or female companionship skills has known for ever, the more modest you are, the more women will find you appealing. Constantly seeking reassurance about your size from your woman or the opposite, acting like your big cock is the end all be all, are both turnoffs for most women (with the exception for certain passionate exchanges or cock worship fetish, etc.). This is precisely why I rarely if ever mention my cock around women I've dated, in fact I usually like to pull out the old, "I think I'm around average" if my boner is specifically mentioned or asked about.

KC you do have issues don't you? I will argue with miss Petite when it is correct, but you are way out of bounds on this one.

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely agree, it is incredibly embarrasing having a huge todger, on the few occasions I am nude and really embarrased, I simple sling it over my shoulder in the hope that it will hide my blushes.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I absolutely agree, it is incredibly embarrasing having a huge todger, on the few occasions I am nude and really embarrased, I simple sling it over my shoulder in the hope that it will hide my blushes.

You surely don't want it to touch the trough of the urinal and have it get stuck in the flushing hole. That happened to me last week. The firefighters had to come to pull it out with a crane. I told the boys that is what happens sometimes when you have a big boy firehose.:eek:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bigbull29/albums/bigbull29%27s+gallery+pictures/450560-hung-like-a-bull.html:wink: