Large Dicks and Orgasms during Penetration

CooperLex

Just Browsing
Media
I have just read an interesting, although I think outdated book called "The Hite Report"

The grand theme of the book seems to be fact that most women do not orgasm from penetration alone, and if they do it is because the clitoris tip* is stimulated during the act.

Now I tend to disagree with this statement as it does not correlate with my own reality and experiences.

The 2 most powerful erogenous zones are the G-Spot and the AFE Zone/ Deep Spot. They also usually cause the most intense orgasms.

Both of them are especially well stimulated during penetration.

However, those orgasms are much harder to come by as they
a.) require high levels of arousal, especially to 'activate' the G-Spot
and
b.) require the right 'tools' to hit the right places, e.g a long or girthy penis.

So, assuming we have a competent lover in the first place, can the lack of 'penetration orgasms' be attributed to insufficient penis length/girth?

---
* clitoris tip is the visible outside area of the clitoris which seems to be topic of the Hite Report, and not the 'hidden' area of the clitoris that is inside the body.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBF's penis is just a little bit too long for my vagina, so my lack of penetration only orgasms cannot be attributed to a penis that isn't long enough.

There are women here who will support your theory, but according to what you've just written in your OP, my body works exactly like The Hite Report says. My orgasms originate from my clitoris. As a result, I prefer positions that stimulate it.

I enjoy my g-spot so much that my favorite positions are the ones that also stimulate that area, too, but I've never had a g-spot only orgasm.

So for me: clitoris>G-spot>AFE/PFE

Now, I want to be very clear on this, that doesn't mean that I'd be happy to replace PIV sex with a vibrating bullet some day! I'll always prefer PIV sex over anything else, but that's because great sex is a lot more than just stimulating the right spot until orgasm results.

Last edited:

CooperLex

Just Browsing
Media
I enjoy my g-spot so much that my favorite positions are the ones that also stimulate that area, too, but I've never had a g-spot only orgasm.

Do you experience clitoral post-orgasm sensitivity after a clitoris only orgasm? Do you after a g-spot/clitoris blended orgasm?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find clitoral orgasms are by far the easiers to achieve. However, I love a good g-spot orgasm. In contrast to what you said though, it's the average penis that can give me g-spot orgasms, not a larger penis. My current BF has an average cock (that I love btw) and he has me cumming in positions I never thought possible. I believe it's because in certain positions he's hitting my g-spot with each thrust. I think maybe the larger penis skips right on by the g-spot.

Hard to determine whether it's the lover or the cock to be honest.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I think you are right, and I also think that penises and vaginas are a lot like locks and keys; you need the right key to open the lock. Now, not to say that sex with a penis that DOESN'T give you an internal orgasm isn't great, but it's definitely a damn miracle when you DO finally find one. I also disagree highly with that book because a clitoral orgasm is WAY different than an internal or G-spot orgasm. I love G-spot orgasms because they send this beautiful, warm feeling of ecstasy throughout my body, but a clitoral orgasm is much more satisfying SEXUALLY. At least for me:) It is stronger, and my whole body seems to be alive and tingling with excitement and pleasure.

As far as cock size goes, for myself I think a thicker penis was needed to achieve internal orgasm. I have only had sex with 5 people. But out of the 5, my current boy friend, whose penis is average in length, has the biggest girth I've experienced. He gets me to orgasm like mad, beating out the 9 incher who never got me to g-spot orgasm. As someone said before, I think Mr. big dick might have passed right by my special spot, haha. I believe it also has a lot to do with mental state and arousal level as well.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
The g-spot is not that far in. It is no surprise if longer partners miss it, or brush it with less effect. My own experience with it is that its sensitivity is helped a lot by giving the clit a bit of love beforehand. (Or, more precisely, "before hand")

Kevbo

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a few positions that work best for me when it comes to stimulating the g-spot. Unfortunately, I seem to be having a hard time finding photos to illustrate those positions.

Here's a position that TheBF used the first time we had sex together that really hit the spot. No one had ever done this before and it was absolutely incredible! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Thank goodness he has strong hands. :smile:

Now I've bought a wedge shaped pillow that works really well for simulating that same position, with my hips up and my head down, and it works whether my legs are down like in that photo and when I put them on his shoulders. The great thing about the pillow is that it moves back and forth easily, so when he thrusts, it bounces back and forth which feels really nice. He no longer hits the spot if he bends over me, say if he's kissing me, it only works when he's upright and on his knees. I think it's because his penis is straight and when he bends over me, it's no longer pressing up against the front of my vagina where my g-spot is located.

I'm looking for photos to illustrate the other positions that work really well, but they're surprisingly hard to find.

Attachments

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are your feet on the ground (bed) in that position, or is he supporting all your weight with his hands?

Feet and shoulders and head are on the bed. In the photo it looks like he's supporting her entire torso, which isn't quite right, but it's the closest photo I could find of it. At first I was impressed by his show of strength when he got up on his knees and lifted up my hips, and I loved looking up at him (he was a lot more buff when we started dating, too) but then when he started thrusting I was about twice as loud as I was before because of how absolutely incredible it felt! He knew what he was doing!

Last edited:

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice photo, petite.

a position i like is feet on the ground and woman on the edge of a tall bed. works like your pillow wedge, i imagine. Doggy style can give a good g-spot angle as well.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice photo, petite.

a position i like is feet on the ground and woman on the edge of a tall bed. works like your pillow wedge, i imagine. Doggy style can give a good g-spot angle as well.

For some reason, when I'm on my back it works best if I'm on a decline, my hips above my head. I imagine that the edge of the bed with a pillow under my butt would work the same way as the wedge pillow. He's always just lifted me up by the hips, but that's become more awkward now that I'm a bit bigger around the middle, for just a little while longer, so the wedge pillow works best for that now. :redface:

I've never been able to get g-spot stimulation in doggy style myself, and that's TheBF's favorite position because he's an ass man. Do you know how perfect that would be if I could? His cock presses more on the back wall of my vagina instead of the front, because it's so straight and the way that it stands up.

This sounds so bad, but... I've actually asked him to stop kissing me in that position when I'm on the wedge pillow because he wasn't hitting the g-spot any more. Yeah, I think it sounded that bad in the moment, too. :redface:

Last edited:

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This sounds so bad, but... I've actually asked him to stop kissing me in that position when I'm on the wedge pillow because he wasn't hitting the g-spot any more. Yeah, I think it sounded that bad in the moment, too. :redface:

Heh yeah usually your greedy nature in bed is to my advantage though. One thing is certain you are never afraid to say what you want :wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heh yeah usually your greedy nature in bed is to my advantage though. One thing is certain you are never afraid to say what you want :wink:

:lmao:

Not every guy is so receptive to such brutal honesty! A lot of other men are a lot more sensitive in bed and I've had to be a lot more careful with my tongue. That's not an issue with you. You cut me enough slack that I don't feel like I have to tiptoe. :kiss:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:icon10::icon12:
I may cut you some slack but I sometimes crack the whip myself....

SSSShhh!! :redface::redface::redface:

You are so bad! :icon12::icon10:

Edit: Back on topic of long dicks and orgasms, I was just now IM-ing TheBF and he thinks that when he lifts me up by my hips it is more like that photo and not so much with my head and shoulders on the bed like I wrote before. I'd love to give it another go and pay more attention this time, because honestly that position makes me feel like I've totally lost all control and I may go insane in any moment because I'm so overwhelmed with sensation, so I'm probably not the most observant at the moment, but I don't think that if we tried it again right now that the mechanics would work the same way as before, with an extra 30 lbs around my middle. (I'm pregnant, not fat!)

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may cut you some slack but I sometimes crack the whip myself....

:icon10::icon12:

SSSShhh!! :redface::redface::redface:

You are so bad! :icon12::icon10:

Edit: Back on topic of long dicks and orgasms, I was just now IM-ing TheBF and he thinks that when he lifts me up by my hips it is more like that photo and not so much with my head and shoulders on the bed like I wrote before. I'd love to give it another go and pay more attention this time, because honestly that position makes me feel like I've totally lost all control and I may go insane in any moment because I'm so overwhelmed with sensation, so I'm probably not the most observant at the moment, but I don't think that if we tried it again right now that the mechanics would work the same way as before, with an extra 30 lbs around my middle. (I'm pregnant, not fat!)

Lol! you two crack me up! How two people can be so damn sexy and funny at the same time is amazing. Really it should either be outlawed or you two should be forced to become an erotic comedy duo!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm. Penetration orgasms are the only way I've ever orgasmed during sex. And believe it or not, the guy wasn't that huge. Maybe 6 inches at the most and about average girth. He was wider at the top of his penis and narrower towards the base. So, I'd say no. Lack of size wasn't an issue. He just knew how to hit the G-spot just right. I was begging him to stop making me cum after a few minutes because it went multiple then turned into one giant long orgasm.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol! you two crack me up! How two people can be so damn sexy and funny at the same time is amazing. Really it should either be outlawed or you two should be forced to become an erotic comedy duo!

LOL! I'm glad that we crack you up! He is so mischievous!

He loves to tease me. :tongue: