Large Dicks and Orgasms during Penetration

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The grand theme of the book seems to be fact that most women do not orgasm from penetration alone, and if they do it is because the clitoris tip* is stimulated during the act.

[FONT=&quot]I cum easily from penetration alone - my vibes don't stimulate the clitoral tip at all. It may be get a little stimulation during sex with humans because of the pelvic contact, but the orgasm itself is coming from deeper in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
The 2 most powerful erogenous zones are the G-Spot and the AFE Zone/ Deep Spot. They also usually cause the most intense orgasms.
[FONT=&quot]I feel like I have to argue with this, even though I mostly agree with you on a personal level.

The power and intensity of various erogenous zones varies greatly from one woman to another. So I don't think your statement is really applicable to all, or even most, women. There is simply too much variation.

For me personally, my deep spots give me the best orgasms. I like the particular feelings they give me and they are more intense.

I don't think I have a g spot at all. I have done all kind of poking in the area it's meant to be, with toys, fingers, and penises, and I have NEVER had a response of any kind.

However, I do have another spot that gives me orgasms from penetration.
These orgasms are also better and stronger than clitoral orgasms for me.[/FONT]

Both of them are especially well stimulated during penetration.

However, those orgasms are much harder to come by as they
a.) require high levels of arousal, especially to 'activate' the G-Spot
and
b.) require the right 'tools' to hit the right places, e.g a long or girthy penis.

So, assuming we have a competent lover in the first place, can the lack of 'penetration orgasms' be attributed to insufficient penis length/girth?
[FONT=&quot]I think this would apply to the deep spot in at least some women (including me), but I don't think it holds for the g spot. Nor does it hold for my other spot (5.5-6 inches in).
[/FONT]

I experience clitoral post-orgasm sensitivity after all orgasms.

Me too.

My formatting went haywire in this post for some reason.

Last edited:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have just read an interesting, although I think outdated book called "The Hite Report"

The grand theme of the book seems to be fact that most women do not orgasm from penetration alone, and if they do it is because the clitoris tip* is stimulated during the act.

Now I tend to disagree with this statement as it does not correlate with my own reality and experiences.

The 2 most powerful erogenous zones are the G-Spot and the AFE Zone/ Deep Spot. They also usually cause the most intense orgasms.

Both of them are especially well stimulated during penetration.

However, those orgasms are much harder to come by as they
a.) require high levels of arousal, especially to 'activate' the G-Spot
and
b.) require the right 'tools' to hit the right places, e.g a long or girthy penis.

So, assuming we have a competent lover in the first place, can the lack of 'penetration orgasms' be attributed to insufficient penis length/girth?

---
* clitoris tip is the visible outside area of the clitoris which seems to be topic of the Hite Report, and not the 'hidden' area of the clitoris that is inside the body.

I do consider the HIte Report to be one of more interesting and important books/surveys to this day. If mostly because it looked at sexual intercourse from the woman's perspective. So in that sense, I'm not sure the literature will ever truly be outdated. Like most research and surveys though, it sampled an extremely small sample of subjects, maybe leading to many untrue assumptions and not noticing or recognizing many variables or enough variety. Research has to start somewhere though. There are others who are taking a more recent look at the subject though, like Betty Dodson. Highly recommend her.

Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deep spot orgasms are real. I'm not sure if it's hormone related or our foreplay build up is just better now but my wife is coming much more intense from deep spot pressure in her mid 40s. She started this trend by tensing her leg muscles at the right time. Positions with her legs out straight or in V were first where it happened but now she has gotten more used to it she goes off in almost any position.

Amazing thing about deep vaginal Os is she can keep coming over and over as much as she can take. Women have an amazing multi orgasmic ability. We are having the best sex of our lives.

It's very clear it's from deep spot because she comes right away when I push as deep as I can go and hold pressure there for seconds and bam she comes hard. I just barely make it too but just enough to put pressure on her deep spot. She's petite which might help.