Large endowment with thin woman

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am interested to hear how expriences have gone for members with exceptional thickness when having intercourse with a very thin women. I've dated one woman who was very thin (guessing 5'7", 105 lbs) who had difficulty with my (merely modest) thickness. I don't know how she could handle some of the images I"ve seen on this site. Additionally, what comments did they have?

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dated a korean girl in highschool. no taller than 5'5", and prolly not a pound above 105 or so. She got sore during sex alot, even if i warmed her up alot with oral or some intense fingering. Oddly enough, she was able to take all of my length. She is the only one who i ever had serious difficulties with, but at the same time, she liked it.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mrs. wrench is very small. we've always had trouble, should have had more experience when we were dating. the result is she wont have sex with me anymore, been over 5 years now. i'm used to it now.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
I have a long thread about my skinny ex-girlfriend Fucking Horrible! about her finding religion. She had a cavernous pussy. I never experienced anything like it before or since.
In my opinion petite women can take a huge cock better than a big women!:cool:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kyuhaku said:
this doesnt make much sense to me, please explain...

It all depends upon which short, thicker & chubbier girls you experience, some have very big & deep vagina's, they are very durable. Then there are some of the taller more slender women that are more fragile. And opposite to what one might expect in these cases, the taller girls aren't as deep. Height and leg length bear no relation to vaginal depth. Even the torso of the woman might be deceiving ?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
In my opinion petite women can take a huge cock better than a big women!:cool:

I don't know about petite and big women, but from my experience.

Girls with ass were able to take more of my cock than girls that didn't have much ass. I don't know the facts, but I heard women with wider hips can give birth more easily and I believe that is the same for taking cock. But like I said I don't know for fact.

From what I've seen, wider hips = larger pussy

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7 long and 6 large, always defined by girls who see me "quite long and extremely large".. and I always had problem like too much friction and pain after much sex.
I had a vietnam gf, really small.. I remember that she was large but really short, I can' enter deep... anyway the usual comment after long sex
is "stop, I'm burning!"

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrMXYZPTLK said:
I don't know about petite and big women, but from my experience.

Girls with ass were able to take more of my cock than girls that didn't have much ass. I don't know the facts, but I heard women with wider hips can give birth more easily and I believe that is the same for taking cock. But like I said I don't know for fact.

From what I've seen, wider hips = larger pussy

In my experience this has proved correct, but it is not uniform...

OB

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thinnest girl I've been with was around 5' even, and 95 lbs. She was from Hong Kong. She could only take a little over half of me and had a lot of difficulty taking the girth. She couldn't take it for long without getting sore. Lucky for her, she would usually finish right away. However, everyone is different. I've been with a girl who was just over 5' tall who could take most of me, and a girl who was about 5'10'' that could barely even get it in. Height, weight, length, depth, shoe size: None of these factors will guarantee specific numbers with another. Everyone is different. Unless you live in Utah.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, let's see if I understand the premise of this thread and most of the posts:

A woman gets sexually involved with a man, and discovers that his cock is too big for her to take him comfortably; she gains 60 or 70 pounds, and is then able to stretch enough for him?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aloofman said:
My experience is that it's not related to her body shape or size at all.

This is my experience also. My partner is five foot and very petite and she can take me without any trouble if she is aroused. She loves a thick and long penis, always has, and loves all positions especially rear entry. Therefore, I don't think you can assume a correlation between body shape and size - if she is aroused a woman can take most men!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aloof and lucky7, that's what I meant with my earlier post. Equating a woman's build and body type to her "vagina size" is about as valid as equating a man's penis size to his height or shoe size or eye color or anything else. But I am curious - does a woman with big tits have a looser pussy? (just a joke, guys, just a joke.)

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
aloof and lucky7, that's what I meant with my earlier post. Equating a woman's build and body type to her "vagina size" is about as valid as equating a man's penis size to his height or shoe size or eye color or anything else. But I am curious - does a woman with big tits have a looser pussy? (just a joke, guys, just a joke.)

Wires crossed me thinks - I did/do not disagree with your very valid and accurate point. I just wanted to set the record straight.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife was 5'2" and beautiful shape (includinglarge boobs). We never, ever had any problems - from our wedding night on.

Gramps