large fat cock wanted in uk.

D_bgdyrew

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I am a 24 year old woman who craves a huge cock. I am in a relationship and my bf wants to watch. Infact it was his idea so who am I to turn it down. I'm looking for somebody preferably in the north west but if you are big enough then I don't care where. My ideal cock would be 9in plus, very fat with a big mushroom head. Please reply with pics so I can see which cock is my kind of cock. My bf is just over 7in so a huge cock would drive me wild.

D_bgdyrew

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry only just replying, I'm not a picture collector I could cock pics from anywhere on the net. I want to see the cock I might want to fuck me if its big enough. I have uploaded a pic of my cleavage but I won't be putting any face pics on.

Jamie_J_Jamie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Naff me sexy. That is one hell of a fine figure. K pretty long and thinkness of your wrist here in Leeds. Could be over today if you are interested and you could be riding in the sun! Xx

lennox2k12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi hornybitch86 I am in sympathy with you and i know how you feel. I think my 10 x 6 " hung black cock will be the perfect fit to satisfy your tight pussy. It will be my pleasure to send you a picture of my massive tool if you supply me with an e-mail address. You will get that plus me in action. Hurry time is precious.