Large "fat pad" removal?

sirocco

Experimental Member
Media
I know I am a decent size, slightly above average in length (hair over 7) and 6.5 around midshaft, but I am really starting to get annoyed at this fat pad. It can be ~2 inches thick, and really making sex a chore, if I close my knees together, for example, the condom can begin to slip up, since the fat chokes up around my dick.

Has anybody had any experience in having cosmetic surgery to get this removed? It's mostly excess skin since I have lost over 150lbs of fat over the past 6 years or so.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't had any sort of surgery like that, but I did want to say congrats on the weight loss. 150 lbs is a serious commitment!

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see no reason why you couldn't have lipo on the area. I would go for a consult and ask. I'm sure you are not alone. People in general have areas of the body where spot loss is next to impossible. I don't know if just lipo would be enough, it might depend on your lower abdomen and if there is excess skin. But again,skin is skin. Years ago I had a mini tuck to shrink my baby belly-or post pregnancy belly. In my case being 5'1", I has less real estate for baby and my abdomen was quite large around the naval. Even firming up didn't shrink excess skin.
But I know liposuction can be a valuable tool by itself, just depends on the person, and their situation.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a new process to spot reduce fat, they nearly freeze the fat in the spot and use something else to help breakit up and the body absorbs it over time. I think it takes a few visits and does not have to be done by a surgeon.

Makes me sad to know you lost all that weight and still have the pad I wanted to get rid of mine and I could no way lose 150 pounds I'd be a walking stick. I'm probably only 50 pounds overweight.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Sirocco-

I seem to remember reading here or at PEGym that it's one of the last places to go, so maybe your body is still adjusting to the weight loss and it'll come down more in that specific area over time.

I'm trying to trim back down by a few myself. Mine's not bad enough to make BP/NBP measurements very far off or cause any problems, but I don't like the way it looks. I seem to have a bit more over at the sides when I sit certain ways and stuff.

Good luck to you and serious congratulations on dropping all that weight!

Crunch

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if ya contact a bariactic surgical center in your area ya should be able to get a referral to a reputable plastic surgeon specializing in removal of excess skin after weight loss.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
If you ever find out how to get rid of it, let me know! I've also lost a lot of weight (85 lbs) and just can't get rid of the damn fat around my tummy. Makes my waist so big and the loose skin isn't attractive at all. You get ride of one problem and gain another!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My younger brother lost something more than 25kgs, he was just over 125kg and went down too less than 100kg over a period of almost 1 year.
Last year he had an operation for the skin, because his belly was completly gone, and he had too much skin overthere.
He didn t had much fatpad before and after. It was just located on 1 place, a sort of beer-belly.
Today he's little bit more than 100kg for 1m88 (6'2"), but even after the surgery, his belly isn't nice to look at.
He has still a lot of stretching marks, from the time that he went suddenly to over 125kg.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 6'1 got my weight down to 175 lbs and still have a bit of a fat pad.
It's the last pounds that are the hardest, the 150 made a big difference but for the last few, I think you need to step up your game.

First get your bodyfat percentage measured and try to get to 10% or below then you will be sure what part is fat and what is skin.