Large feet myth?

FOURATONCE

Just Browsing
Media
Is it true what they say about the link between large feet and large penises? Because after seeing that picture of david tennant it certainly appears to be true...:biggrin1:

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this one will be debunked pretty quick. I'm in the middle of the bell curve with very average size feet. But my penis is in the top few percent.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My standard shoe size was consided large at one time but the youngins seem to be getting larger. I wear an 11 wide. But I discoved something mighty odd last month when shopping for tennis shoes.

I usually get some WalMart cheepies by Reebok or something (because I hate spending a lot of money for tennis), but this time I found myself in one of those mall sport-clothing tennis "boutiques" and I was trying on some Nikes.

They didn't have anything in wide (maybe they don't come in wide...I wouldn't know) and the sizes seemed to run way different. I was in size 13's and they still felt snug.

What's up with that? They're making smaller shoes with higher numbers to make guys think they've got big feet??

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My standard shoe size was consided large at one time but the youngins seem to be getting larger. I wear an 11 wide. But I discoved something mighty odd last month when shopping for tennis shoes.

I usually get some WalMart cheepies by Reebok or something (because I hate spending a lot of money for tennis), but this time I found myself in one of those mall sport-clothing tennis "boutiques" and I was trying on some Nikes.

They didn't have anything in wide (maybe they don't come in wide...I wouldn't know) and the sizes seemed to run way different. I was in size 13's and they still felt snug.

What's up with that? They're making smaller shoes with higher numbers to make guys think they've got big feet??

Probably. They'll do anything to increase sales/profits...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf wears size 11 shoe which I think is sorta avg ? but his cock is 8 in. so it's def. a myth in his situation.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm Euro size 46 so it's true for me.

Euro size 47 here, so I think although it's not generally true, it is in my case.

..the hell? I've got Euro size 45 and from what I've seen, that's a completely average shoe size for a male - unless Englishmen have larger feet? (My cock is average size too, for what it's worth.)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..the hell? I've got Euro size 45 and from what I've seen, that's a completely average shoe size for a male - unless Englishmen have larger feet? (My cock is average size too, for what it's worth.)

They obviously have larger cocks too...

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it true what they say about the link between large feet and large penises? Because after seeing that picture of david tennant it certainly appears to be true...:biggrin1:

My brother is like 8 inches shorter than me has the same size feet and is definatly not a member of this site. May have to do with smoking tho... and thus all the pent up rage...

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Medically speaking, there is no established relationship between the size of any other appendage (feet, nose, hands, legs, arms) and penis size that has ever been validated in medical literature that I can find. I have been looking for such a validation study for years, but one has never made it through the gauntlet of a medical/scientific editorial board. There are studies which reputed to have made such a finding, but they were quickly debunked with respect to methods, etc.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay