Large Flavoured Condoms?

Mister_Square: Anybody know where to get large-sized flavoured condoms, or something close to it? Condomania and the local stores only seem to offer large or flavoured, but nothing that's both at the same time.

The SO likes giving head, but is not so keen on the spunky aftermath, and flavoured condoms work great - except rolling them on really hurts. This spoils the mood somewhat (well, for me, anyway). Plus the little bruised ring that gets left over worries me.

I just need something that handles width (6" circumference) a little better than most brands do. Any advice/suggestions?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sure, I have a suggestion.

Carry one of those tiny spray bottles of Binaca with you and spray the head of your condom just prior to any oral activity.

Pecker

Meddle thee not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasteth good with ketchup.

mindseye: Unless you can find large unlubed condoms, that'd be pretty gross. ;)

Since we're talking oral sex here, consider using Saran Wrap. The non-microwavable Saran Wrap is an effective barrier against HIV (but some brands of microwavable wraps are too porous), and you can roll off a large enough sheet that one of you can hold it in place while she 'goes at it'. Drizzle chocolate syrup, whipped cream, peanut butter, or whatever flavoring you want on the outside.

I wouldn't recommend Saran Wrap for other types of sex because it's very hard to keep it in place and to keep it from leaking.

TragicWhiteKnight: This is all well and good, but what about large-sized novelty condoms? How can I be expected to be in a relationship if I can't occasionally roll on a *hilarious* prophylactic in the shape of an elephant, devil or somesuch.

There should be an LPSG large-condom customisation contest; whoever turns the boring ole Magnum XL into a funny thrill-ride wins...errrm...ultimately.