large girth gains

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there, Well, It all started a few months ago when every time I would use my wifes toy on her, after when I put my penis inside her, It was what I call a loose fit. :confused: So i decided to measuer the diamater of her toy and found that it was 4 3/4", then I quickly measured my penis and my fully erect girth was only 4 1/4:mad:.

Hmmmm Huston, we have a problem. SO I took almost 2 months of reading all sorts of site and forums and put together my own PE workout. I started out on April 19th 2006

April 19th 2006 EL 5.75"
April 19th 2006 EG 4.25"

I did my workouts for 5 days the 2 days rest.

on April 26th 2006 EL 6.00"
on April 26th 2006 EG 4.875" !!!!!!!!!!

I did measure my FL and FG, but I seem to have so many states of Flacidness, that I figure that my measurments could be inacurate. Even my EL might be an inacurate measurment. BUT my EG, How could I screw that up. Measured at the exact same place (My circumsission line) with the exact same measuring tape.

Although my next official measuring day won't be until May 3rd 2006, I took a quick measure and I'm already over 5" and counting. Has PE affected anyone else with these rapid growth patterns?

Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy!! I don't want it to stop. Last night I even made my wife gush. (Really rare for me).

My work consists of
Warmup 1/2 hour of hot water bottle on my lap.
100 Power stretches (no lube)
100 Circle stretches (No lube)
20 V stretch (20 seconds) (No lube) 80% erect
100 Old Jelq (Baby oil) 80%erect
100 Jelq and Hold (Baby oil) 80% erect
100 Ultimate Jeql (Baby oil) 80% Erect
Warm down 1/2 hour hot water bottle on lap

Daily routeen an extra 1 hour hot water bottle on lap
a multi vitamin
tons of water and milk
1 ginsing pill
jog 3 times a week
work out 4 times a week on non joging days
And on my PE days off, 2 hrs of hot water bottle on lap.

I have to say, that when PEing, I'm really working out and swet and am tired.
I know that PEing doesn't work for all people, and each body is different, so just wondering if anyone else has experienced rapid growth. I am very excited to measure on the 3rd. I will post my finding. I really thought this was going to take months and months, and many report that it doesn't work. Maybe I'm just a lucky one. Really, I don't care, just as long as it keep growing. Cheers

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
But wait! Call in the next ten minutes and we'll double your gains!

That's right! 2 inches for the price of one!*

*when you use your credit card so we can max out your account

Reactions: NoelDi

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
I think that you miss read it, it's only a gain of just over 1/2" in girth. And might be due to swelling. Just asking for comments. Well, this site really bashes. I'm out of here.:confused:

oh, and as far as the "advertisment comment, what the hell would I be advertising? Just following instruction on other sites, and I didn't post links or anything. I'm brand new to this, do you think I make money when people Jelq? lol And I did mention that it could be due to errors in measurment. You guys don't even give me a chance to prove myself wrong. I too, think that it's too good to be true. But just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. Well, Thanks for your advise.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
k2504 said:
I think that you miss read it, it's only a gain of just over 1/2" in girth. And might be due to swelling. Just asking for comments. Well, this site really bashes. I'm out of here.:confused:

oh, and as far as the "advertisment comment, what the hell would I be advertising? Just following instruction on other sites, and I didn't post links or anything. I'm brand new to this, do you think I make money when people Jelq? lol And I did mention that it could be due to errors in measurment. You guys don't even give me a chance to prove myself wrong. I too, think that it's too good to be true. But just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. Well, Thanks for your advise.
Relax, new guy, you haven't even been properly welcomed. Nobody was trying to trounce on your...er...ahem...improvements, we are only skeptical, or at least I am. You are completly right about the swelling thing, I've heard many a time, that it's swelling, meaning without continued effort, those gains are only temporary. If you were to stop now (so I've heard) the ligaments that stretch become tougher and make it harder for gains. Like I've said we aren't bashing, just a little light hearted fun. Laught a little and dont take things so literal. Oh, and if you decide to stay, welcome.:cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
k2504 - hope you stick around. People can be a little harsh around here. Not to justify it, but we have been "fibbed to" a lot (which is also not your fault). I'm sure it's nothing personal.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
We play around a lot here, k, for sure, and sometimes it comes off as heavy-handed.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, from a former jelquer who damaged a blood vessel and quit. Do look for more gains in girth, though, than in length.

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks. Just chatting with another fellow on a different site and he thinks that because I took my first measurment after my PE it is normal to show differences like this. He says it's like measuring after a pump (I 've never pumped before). He advises to take measurments on my days off. I will keep you posted. I'm really trying to keep this real and accurate. I have detailed logs of training, diet, exercises and measurments. I'm hoping that I'm a freak of nature.....We will see on the 3rd. Cheers

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well huge gains at beginning are normal. Was the same for me. But they don't last if you don't continue. The more you've already gained the harder it'll be to see more gains though. At least that's my experience.

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
Well, it's the 3rd today and it's measuring day. Well the length measured in at close to 6 1/8, But safe to say 6 1/16, So I'm up a bit. The Girth, hmmmm Well, not going to post to avoid bashing, but still would like to hear from anyone that has experienced fast girth gains. cheers

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can gain 1/2" girth in a week of strenuous PE, but it's temporary at that point. This isn't to discourage you, rather it's for the naysayers.

Keep doing what you're doing. It sounds promising to me.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am interested to hear your experience to . Don't let the comments of "Pecker" the facetious comments of "Pecker" et al put you off.
I have tried a few jelquing exercises but not with the systematic work out you have devised for yourself and i noticed two things. First I did get a bit bigger, about a quarter of an inch in both girth and length, after a week or two. Second , my dick developed a swelling just next to my circumcision scar and felt bruised. This caused me to lay off for a few days while it went down. I have still not got back into a routine. I could not say if the gains are permanent but it is nice to see them.

BTW what are "power stretches" and "circular stretches" and "V stretches". I got various excrsises off another website which did not use those terms but I suspect the exercises are similar.

I would like to hear more about how you get on.

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
hmmm, well, Im back. Thanks for some of the nice encouragement. This post started off with me looking quite foolish. Anyway, I just thought that I would post some of my new results, As I didnt expect these quick results to continue.

Well, here again are my starting stats

April 19th, 2006 4.25 (Girth)
April 19th, 2006 5.75 (Erect lenght)

Last week

May 24th, 2006 5.25 (Girth) and 5.5 (Girth at base)
May 24th, 2006 6.375 (Erect lenght BP)

The gains have slowed down a bit, but I'm still pounding away.

My penis use to be straight, but now have developed a large section at my circumcision line. And when I jelg, it's like I hit a brick wall and have to loosen up to get over it. It's not ugly, just looks like a swolen section.

Also, when flacid, my penis is much bigger, and simi erect girth is much bigger than my erect girth.... go figure.

I am so new to this, that I am not quite sure what to attribute my success to. But, have seen many posts talking about hut baths and showers for warm-ups and cool downs. But when the entire body is in a bath, there is not an increase in blood to one area. I now have a hot water bottle in my lab for 1 hour before my workout, and 1 after. I have no idea, but think that the extra blood flow is really helping my recovery and healing. But, who know...

Anyway, I'm still pluggin away and have charted everything I do. Measuring day tomorrow.!!

Cheers

k2504

Just Browsing
Media
ps, I have noticed a darker color

I have really concentrated on being totally relaxed when stretching and not fighting the stretch.

I have noticed that flacid stretched length is much longer than Erect lentgh.

I do hard stretches at the end of each jelq.

Cheers