Large girth males, a question 4 U..

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do have a curiosity ...for the large girth experienced males (or any male who experienced the situation):

when you are penetrating a vagina do you find more resistence in the first inches of it ( I call them 'rings' because feels this way to me)..and than after pass it goes more smooth or it is the same sensation in all the vaginal extension, as you preper to thrust? :confused:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels that way to me Gisella. The problem is for me that I sometimes DONT get past the first few inches. Recently I met a lady and I could not get more than 3 or 4 inches in her. I didn't want to just shove it in, but I really wanted to get a rythm going. It was no fun for me. What I find amazing is that small women usually can take more dick than larger sized women.

Reactions: Beercandilf

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
without a doubt gisella. it depends on the woman (because we all know each vagina is different look/feel)... but the 'challenge' is always in the first 1-2 inches. it's funny you ask, because i've had this discussion with plenty of my girlfriends about the apprehension during the first few inches. after that it's always smoother with less resistence (until you hot bottom).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It feels that way to me Gisella. The problem is for me that I sometimes DONT get past the first few inches. Recently I met a lady and I could not get more than 3 or 4 inches in her. I didn't want to just shove it in, but I really wanted to get a rythm going. It was no fun for me. What I find amazing is that small women usually can take more dick than larger sized women.

Thank you Wristthick...

Do you feel that too? And it feels like 'rings' pop as you go further they do not pop (or at least I dont feel they pop)? And than when you pass that first stage you than slide smoother, do a deep 'parking'..and than you start to thrust and each thrusting get 'easier'?

:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you guys..now I see your answers too!:smile:

But the thing is..at least to me...and this is very important:

Because I lub naturally...its good to not to use to much extra lub (to me!) because when the large penis goes to the entrance process and pops..lol..when he do get deep, and starts to thrust..it will bring the natural lub with it! By applying to much extra lub we cam miss the wonder of the whole process!

At least to me, again is the coolest thing about great girths, is the streching and it slide smooth with the right amound of my lub. The vagina know what she is getting and produce in accord of my/his need. Its my experience.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I lub naturally...its good to not to use to much extra lub (to me!) because when the large penis goes to the entrance process and pops..lol..when he do get deep, and starts to thrust..it will bring the natural lub with it! By applying to much extra lub we cam miss the wonder of the whole process!

At least to me, again is the coolest thing about great girths, is the streching and it slide smooth with the right amound of my lub. The vagina know what she is getting and produce in accord of my/his need. Its my experience.

you are definitely in the minority there gisella. i'm amazed you like that 'process and pops' without lube... i mean i can understand the excitement of it... most of my experience is that it's very painful for the woman. and even the ones that like the natural experience occasionally... prefer lube the large majority of the time.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current partner does not like lube. If I just start pushing she will cum in just a few strokes. She will usually cum about 5-8 times during sex. If any lube is used, it's for me. I don't like getting the skin on my dick torn, it's like paper cuts.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you are definitely in the minority there gisella. i'm amazed you like that 'process and pops' without lube... i mean i can understand the excitement of it... most of my experience is that it's very painful for the woman. and even the ones that like the natural experience occasionally... prefer lube the large majority of the time.

Hold it...not without lub...because I do wet a lot when aroused.:wink:

In my experience as a very wet woman is that I did not need to use artificial lub, yet...and my larger big penis experience was with a 9"x6"...and believe me as much he was inside me more I got wet and kept wet..so wet that himself as bananas by it.

Than by my experience and how my body works if I can wet that much for a 9"x6" I will do the same for larger ones too...for sure there is a limit..for sure. But never understimate the response of a woman in wanting to really receive a big penis inside...:tongue:

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
wrist i agree with u that smaller women seem to be looser then abit bigger women. Also i get the same feeling that after a few inches u get that pop, and in it goes

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And just to make sure..because I have to go out now:

You guys do feel the 'rings' and the 'pops' too in the first inches?

Cool...:biggrin1:

Please, do leave your feedbacks of your experiences as entering a vagina having a big girth!:wink:

Tchau...:smile:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I always feel that "pop" and it feels great. Once past that, it slides right in. I find that if I use lube, it is more for me than my wife. Once I am all the way in she lubes naturally a lot. But I feel putting on lube to get started help me more than her.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current partner does not like lube. If I just start pushing she will cum in just a few strokes. She will usually cum about 5-8 times during sex. If any lube is used, it's for me. I don't like getting the skin on my dick torn, it's like paper cuts.

I miss that...:eek: it feels like that when its dry???

And yep. I do react like her in the first times you get a big one..and when is a few days you did not have it..is just a sensational fast cum!

:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same goes for me. But then I'm not even close to beeing as big as some people on this board.

Krisse..do you feel the pop everytime with every women?

Than if so that firts inches is made to pop naturaly....

In my case I did feel pop only with the biggest with few others just some pressure..but because I wet a lot not even that with others...

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I feel the "pop" in the initial stages. It's one of my favourites parts. I can see what you mean about excess lube taking that sensation away as once we're going and even more lube is produced the sensation is lessened.

I'm 7" around the head and 6.5" mid shaft so there is quite a difference once it slides in that the girl can normally feel quite strongly.

I usualy try without extra lube first, just making usre she's really aroused before I attempt penetration. A lot of times extra lube is needed.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Krisse..do you feel the pop everytime with every women?

Than if so that firts inches is made to pop naturaly....

In my case I did feel pop only with the biggest with few others just some pressure..but because I wet a lot not even that with others...

Not with all, but with most of them. And those who I felt it with, yes it was pretty much every time.

But on the otherhand it's not that many. Im kind of picky when it comes to partners :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you guys very much!:wink:

And about the 'rings', you forgot to say... :confused:

Let me try to explain what I feel when a penis is inside...:biggrin1:

My walls are like a vacuum cleaner hose..do you understand what I mean? LOL...

(People..sorry for my ignorance, curiosity for details..and I do not play inside myself or put fingers inside me too..I dont like that)

Now..who feels a vagina walls is like that, a vacuum hose? Or they are different and smooth in some ???:confused: