Large girth males, a question 4 U..

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You do that a lot don't you? :wink:

Yes, I do carry away many times when I read a post and writte what I feel and experienced or like to experience...is just the way I'm..my imagination express takes over and the result is that...I live the words they are alive and let myself carry away.

:shrug:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, Gisella, I do feel it, and I understand 100% of every word you wrote.

For me, it's almost like I'm not even in her until I get through that "ring." Her lips might be around my penis, but I don't really feel like I'm inside until I'm past that whatever-it-is. Truthfully, it's the same exact sensation as when I broke her hymen (just not as traumatic, obviously), so whatever that "ring" is has to be anatomically related somehow.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, Gisella, I do feel it, and I understand 100% of every word you wrote.

For me, it's almost like I'm not even in her until I get through that "ring." Her lips might be around my penis, but I don't really feel like I'm inside until I'm past that whatever-it-is. Truthfully, it's the same exact sensation as when I broke her hymen (just not as traumatic, obviously), so whatever that "ring" is has to be anatomically related somehow.

Thank you, is it so Patrick? And you feel it all the time?

That are times you guys do not feel rings but just the pressure and tightness of it?:confused:

I did not got ring feeling my first time just extreme pressure no tear, no blood too, it just by doing it waste away at some point, I may had elastic hymn or something like that... Most of my experiences are pressure feeling, but the ring one just with a 6" girth.

Baby Bear Chris

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I feel the "pop" in the initial stages. It's one of my favourites parts. . . A lot of times extra lube is needed.

Interesting you should say that.

My experience with women is somewhat limited--only been with a few, but I have experienced what you are talking about, especially with one woman when I was about 17.

I remember it scared me because I distinctly felt the "pop" and also she reacted. It was definitely a "what the fuck" experience for me. I was afraid I had hurt her somehow and pulled back, but then she coaxed me back. I'm still confused about what happened.

I have never read anything about female anatomy to explain what the "pop" is all about. I felt it again, but to a lesser degree in my sexual experiences with other women. Of course, with men its completely different.

With regard to lube, I cannot imagine having successful intercourse without lots of it--whether with men or women.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have a curiosity ...for the large girth experienced males (or any male who experienced the situation):

when you are penetrating a vagina do you find more resistence in the first inches of it ( I call them 'rings' because feels this way to me)..and than after pass it goes more smooth or it is the same sensation in all the vaginal extension, as you preper to thrust? :confused:

My fellow is rather tapered, it gets bigger toward the base. It's "only" 6" around at the sulcus and I don't have a prominent corona, but my girth quickly grows to 7" before mid-shaft, so the deeper I go, the more effort it takes and the more I'm reaming her vaginal opening.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The BEST feeling of sex, is the initial penetration. When a woman is wet and dying to take me in. After entering my head I can feel such pressure on both of us, and as I gently push through her last resistance it is an immediate explosion of warmth, and we both sigh in relief. For me, All of my nerves that are throbbing for sexual satisfaction light up with incredible pleasure in one gentle push.

Being able to slowly increase the length of my strokes and the speed that I thrust with, to make a girl tremble and feel ecstasy with every movment of my body. It's the best feeling in the world.

6" girth btw.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do have a curiosity ...for the large girth experienced males (or any male who experienced the situation):

when you are penetrating a vagina do you find more resistence in the first inches of it ( I call them 'rings' because feels this way to me)..and than after pass it goes more smooth or it is the same sensation in all the vaginal extension, as you preper to thrust? :confused:

Yes, the first few inches are usually he toughest. It makes sense, you have muscles there.

Wife and I have some trouble with penetration the first couple times after a period of no sex, say two weeks (PMS and period). She usually becomes tighter in that period so penetration can be tough and painful for her. For me the first two inches can be tough to push through. After that, I don't feel much resistance pushing in the remaining inches.

Robert

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Larger women don't accept deep, compared to smaller ?
Try this.
Sit on the edge of her couch so the front horizontal support board is under your buns. Lay back. Have her move backwards straddling your legs to sit on your erection. As she lowers herself, help hold it up as she spreads her labia. As she learns how to please herself, you may have to press against her back to keep her from rolling backwards.
Once she relaxes and learns this technique, you may be engulfed; and find the first sentence is incorrect.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fellow is rather tapered, it gets bigger toward the base. It's "only" 6" around at the sulcus and I don't have a prominent corona, but my girth quickly grows to 7" before mid-shaft, so the deeper I go, the more effort it takes and the more I'm reaming her vaginal opening.

Very interesting Mr.DB...thanks.:smile:

Never experienced a penis like that but mostly same girth all over an bit thicker on the base...cool.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The BEST feeling of sex, is the initial penetration. When a woman is wet and dying to take me in. After entering my head I can feel such pressure on both of us, and as I gently push through her last resistance it is an immediate explosion of warmth, and we both sigh in relief. For me, All of my nerves that are throbbing for sexual satisfaction light up with incredible pleasure in one gentle push.

Being able to slowly increase the length of my strokes and the speed that I thrust with, to make a girl tremble and feel ecstasy with every movment of my body. It's the best feeling in the world.

6" girth btw.

:cool: Very nice..and I notice you are uncut?

People..it may be different for the uncuts because of the foreskin???

I never had a 6" uncut to compare , yet...:biggrin1:

Thanks all of you!

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I do carry away many times when I read a post and writte what I feel and experienced or like to experience...is just the way I'm..my imagination express takes over and the result is that...I live the words they are alive and let myself carry away.

:shrug:

Hey, didn't say it was a bad thing :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hard to say, seems as we need input from someone that got "cut" as an adult.

I sure wouldn't dare to try it :eek:, well if it was just for short time, but I sort of like it as it is .

Krisse!:eek:

It maybe more extreme sensations for uncut ones because when it entering the foresking is pull until it can go nowhere anymore if is tight fit! :eek: And only when is confy thrusting it gets nicer because it keeping moving...cover uncover cover uncover the head if the foreskin is long..I think but not sure...:cool:

But maybe is not..I dont know really what's going on with many different heads of penises.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And only when is confy thrusting it gets nicer because it keeping moving...cover uncover cover uncover the head if the foreskin is long..I think but not sure...:cool:

That's actually exactly what happens lol. My foreskin covers most of my head even when erect. I didn't think that a woman could actually feel that happening :confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's actually exactly what happens lol. My foreskin covers most of my head even when erect. I didn't think that a woman could actually feel that happening :confused:

:cool: Hmmm...

Yep, I can feel the foreskin moving for sure...I feel it perfectly moving inside me when you thrust or I am the one thrusting..just like when I close my hand on it and do a hand job on it ..I feel the foreskin and for this motive I like uncuts..

My doubt and curiosity is what you men feel plus you have been with may different women and you can give impressions about different feelings inside different women (as I can for men)...one thing is be the fuckee and the other is the fucker..I have just one way to feel need feedback from the other...

But some women say they do not feel difference between cut or uncut...I for sure can.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could probably use 3 pages to fully describe it, but I'll just say that the differences between women are very noticeable. How aroused they get, the way they use their bodies, and how tight they are ALL make a big difference. Even things external to the vagina change the feeling that I get in my penis. The shape of their lower body and how it presses up against mine makes a big difference in the sexual feelings I get.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a fat as my girlfriends wrist and we allways get a thrill watching my cock slide in and out of her. You are right about the rings. My cock is very fat in the front. It thins out some in the middle and gets fat again towards the base. I think i love my girth more than the lenght of my cock. I love stretching a woman to the max..........:smile: