Large girth males, a question 4 U..

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm roughly 8" circumf (thicker than my wrist). I know I always go slowly. (shrug) I only put in what is accepted.

I am resuscitating this thread because of Jonah's Falcon and other guys fat fat girths ...appreciation and in some extreme cases: awe of you.

Plus I really enjoy to know about how different girthy men feel, sensations skin to skin and etc when penetrating women.

xxlgirth

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is thicker at the top but not by much... The initial stretch is the hardest, it hurts me too... lubrication very necessary..after that once i gtet about half way in i stroke it back and forth to loosen them up as they coo and caa... There is some slight discomfort on them when i fully penetrate and then after a few full strokes they are all good..

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is thicker at the top but not by much... The initial stretch is the hardest, it hurts me too... lubrication very necessary..after that once i gtet about half way in i stroke it back and forth to loosen them up as they coo and caa... There is some slight discomfort on them when i fully penetrate and then after a few full strokes they are all good..

Thanks xxlgirth, you are a 6 1/2 right?

The shape of yours head is almost flat! He goes like a war tank penetration. Very interesting.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Huh -- this is a big issue, mainly because no matter how slowly I go, no matter how lubed up, I have a feeling it hurts for most girls (in fact, the last ex even discussed the issue with her gyno, who was rather amazed by the stretch marks). In fact, any help anyone can offer in terms of the best lubes, techniques, etc., would be greatly appreciated -- I HATE the idea that sex is painful (in a not fun way), and want to do everything to make sure it's not.

That said...

Dude, that is one big fucking cock. I would think you would need lube all the time. And especially if fucking her asshole. Great pix, BTW

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, the only times my girth has been an issue is when going bareback, having no lube, and the woman is not externally wet. When using condoms, lube is almost always needed and I always made sure to have some available.

I do not generate much precum, so in these situations I've always just inserted the head, started some very shallow in-and-out motions, slowly increasing the depth until her natural lubrication allows me to go all in. :smile:

Even in these situations I've always been able to fully penetrate every time, I just needed to be a little more patient before being able to plunge deep inside. :biggrin1:

Johndoesmith

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first few inches is the most difficult part on initial entry. I don't know about a pop, but after a few short strokes and her natural lube it all goes easily. I would say that there does seem to be a tighter band at the entrance, and i have been admonished to not take such long strokes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella, the only times my girth has been an issue is when going bareback, having no lube, and the woman is not externally wet. When using condoms, lube is almost always needed and I always made sure to have some available.

I do not generate much precum, so in these situations I've always just inserted the head, started some very shallow in-and-out motions, slowly increasing the depth until her natural lubrication allows me to go all in. :smile:

Even in these situations I've always been able to fully penetrate every time, I just needed to be a little more patient before being able to plunge deep inside. :biggrin1:

mmmmmotions....

You monster dog teaser!

x

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first few inches is the most difficult part on initial entry. I don't know about a pop, but after a few short strokes and her natural lube it all goes easily. I would say that there does seem to be a tighter band at the entrance, and i have been admonished to not take such long strokes.

yes..that is another way to say it..: a "tighter band"! :cool:

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right Gisella, I have an extra large girth which my girlfriend has measured at about 8" and on initially entering her it is not easy but after a short time she suddenly seems to suck me in and she says it is great and always orgasms.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someperson..I do not remember you ..I may have other reason than penis girth to say you turn off..

Turn off situations to me is when strange men message me his penis pics, sends me unrequested stuff messages and when people are rude nasty, or when they try to convince me that what I like or prefer is not really true or right..things like that..

In this thread I am asking specific question, all thick men around are invited to express their personal experiences.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right Gisella, I have an extra large girth which my girlfriend has measured at about 8" and on initially entering her it is not easy but after a short time she suddenly seems to suck me in and she says it is great and always orgasms.

where is the picture of your xl penis?

please guys have a picture. the picture "detail" is necessary in a thread like mine. I want to check you out if I don't know you already. :cool:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someperson..I do not remember you ..I may have other reason than penis girth to say you turn off..

Turn off situations to me is when strange men message me his penis pics, sends me unrequested stuff messages and when people are rude nasty, or when they try to convince me that what I like or prefer is not really true or right..things like that..

In this thread I am asking specific question, all thick men around are invited to express their personal experiences.

http://www.lpsg.com/330026-how-do-you-feel-about-2.html#post4536886

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yeah that is true..I just explain it more how I feel at women issues thread about objectifying men and etc the whole scenario of innocence/experience and I have to teach stuff to a male..turns me off completely. Not my thing.

I like "Magnun" adult grown up, tough looking men, men in leadership knowing what he is doing since my youth..I am the inexperienced one when we play that..never ever my male.

:wink:

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not as thick as some here, though I pass the toilet roll test. The first half tends to go in like you describe, although I have a little bit of a bulge in the middle that probably contributes. I think its probably a function of having more muscles to relax at the opening, as well as the interior naturally lubricating more and more easily. When I go down and make sure that *everything* is incredibly well lubricated beforehand, things slide in more smoothly