Large girth males, a question 4 U..

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never felt the pop. At 5.5, maybe there isn't one.

I have experienced pain myself when her tightness stretches my skin too much. She never seems to mind, which I don't understand.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I'm happy to see that I'm not the only woman on here that has experience the "pop". It wasn't painful, but it was more of a surprise for both of me and my now ex-boyfriend. I had never been stretched like that before and I became totally addicted to his beautiful girthy cock after that. (His cock was 8.5 x 7.5.) I was furious when he broke up with me (we had opposite work schedules, which made it difficult to see one another) - I don't miss "him", but I do miss his beautiful cock. Wah. :'-(

So, are there any really big boys here in Austin?

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never experienced a "pop" per se. Usually there's an accommodation period as I press in. Every girl I've been with starts with something to the effect of "wow, go slow" and takes it easy for the first couple of inches. After that, they relax as they get used to the larger girth and tend to use their legs to pull me forward once they're comfortable.

The great thing about it though is getting to feel the resistance initially followed by the relaxation when I'm getting all the way in. There's usually a general moan of satisfaction from both of us.

D

deleted356736

I'm 6.5" mid-shaft which I know is rare (I think it's about .01%) and I have a few tips for inital penetration. Lube is a good idea even if your partner is well aroused, penetrate slowly and watch her reactions, and some positions make for easier initial penetration. I have never felt a pop and I've had sex with more than 200 women. All were able to manage my girth, although oral sex is a challenge for most women and anal sex is generally off limits.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys..thanks for sharing..

Is hard to explain the pop..but is the way I know how to explain is by calling it "pop" sensation and the rings sensations..lol

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't generally use any lube, I usually finger fuck her wet then use my hard cock to rub her wetness around the opening of her pussy. When I pop the head of my cock in, I'm usually met with a gasp. Now, depending on my mood and how horny she seems, I'll either slide in slowly until I'm scrotum deep or I'll just slam it home. Some girls like to be hammered, some don't. Some like it when I bump my dick off their cervix and have an almost instant orgasm. Some just say it hurts.
I've had one girl that I was fucking for about an hour or so and she just kept having orgasm after orgasm until her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. "Oh shit, I fucked her to death." She was ok but she was done.
She seemed reluctant to fuck again but she did refer some of her girlfriends to me.

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Anyone with 6.5 around midshaft, do you characterize your cock is round or more spatulate (oval, or elliptical). These cocks might have a great width, and circumference, but smaller cross section than a round one of the same circumference. (A round one 6 around is like a oval one 6.5 around in volume)

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd agree with that 'pop and rings' generally speaking, but one of the wonderful things about vaginas is how they each feel a little different all along their length - just part of the fun of experiencing a new partner. There's also a 'tenting' aspect to more interior parts as many women warm up and get into the rhythm, so that contributes to the difference in feeling too probably.

Love your attitude Gisella!

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
I have a decent girth , 6.5" continuous full shaft. Most women I have screwed had a "ring" to get through. And with my girth it is not uncommon to have to "work" it in especially on a new girl that has not had girth yet. And once you "Pop" in, it is smooth sailing till you find bottom wherever that may be on the individual girl. My wife has a very tight ring, and when I get a couple fingers in her I can feel around to the walls inside, A bit of a cavern UNTIL she comes, then everything is inflamed and feels like a Nerf football inside, LOL!

But I did have one tiny spinner girl, 4'10" 88LBS gymnast. She was 18 and a day when I was fucking her. I measured her and she measured me. She was 31" hips and 21" waist. Real narrow but a bubble butt of she would not ave even been 31" and really small waist I could almost touch my thumb and fingers around. Pussy had this tiny slit maybe 2" long at most and very petite vulva. Pussy was super tight to the point could not get in her even with lube the first couple attempts. I have to give the assist to a big fat joint and some Peach Schnapps one night. Mellowed her out, made her REALLY horny and relaxed best she could. What was amazing with her though is getting past the ring was a lot of work, a good few minutes of constant pressure and lots of lube, but once past the ring, she was super tight inside all the way and I swear she was tighter the deeper I got in her. We joked about me getting the new pussy (I her biggest in all dimensions), But I have told people for 25 years since it was like fucking a funnel!

She was incredibly uncomfortable the first time for what was probably a realistic 15 minutes of stroking SLOWLY.
Her pussy just would NOT loosen up. She squirmed, grunted and complained and put the Heisman on me so much the first time I thought I would never get a chance to fuck her again. But I was back on it a couple days later. We were booty calls for one another for a couple years and she got used to / hooked on my size after a little while. But for a couple years and a couple hundred fucks, I pounded the shit out of her, that pussy never loosened a bit. It felt like I was killing her and my cock would be sore. I was fucking a couple other girls also at the time (the spinner had a boyfriend, wealthy family she was marrying into, terrible fuck according to her). And I had the chance to fuck her and fuck another girlfriend a few hours later, and that girlfriend was nice and tight also, but no pussy was like the spinner! And never in 50 or so conquest under my belt, did I ever have another girl that got tighter the deep I went.

The spinner must be 43 to 45 Y/O now. Damn i would like to see her / fuck her and see if it is the same pussy.

D

deleted349934

I do have a curiosity ...for the large girth experienced males (or any male who experienced the situation):

when you are penetrating a vagina do you find more resistence in the first inches of it ( I call them 'rings' because feels this way to me)..and than after pass it goes more smooth or it is the same sensation in all the vaginal extension, as you preper to thrust? :confused:

It varies big time, but just like you suggested-- usually the first 2-3 inches is the tight part on most women from my experience...after you get past that, there is less resistance or pressure for sure- but I will say there have been a few exceptions where they've been tight all the way through with no "ring" feeling as you put it

D

deleted349934

Anyone with 6.5 around midshaft, do you characterize your cock is round or more spatulate (oval, or elliptical). These cocks might have a great width, and circumference, but smaller cross section than a round one of the same circumference. (A round one 6 around is like a oval one 6.5 around in volume)

How so? I think you have it bas-ackwards