large girth

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lapdog2001 said:
With a 6 inch girth, I've never had a problem with vaginal intercourse, as long as there has been some foreplay, or using lube. :biggrin1:

Anal, and deep throat oral are another story all-together. :frown1:

You wrote my post for me :smile:

Except oral is okay (not deep throat) since my cock gets thicker as you go down, the head of my penis is quite far from 6" girth so it makes initial penetration easy. Sometimes I have to go slow but I've found if girls are in pain they keep it to themselves (to a degree, obviously sometimes they scream out loud or something)...so I'll keep going and eventually the pain will become pleasure :wink:

eg last girl I had sex with didn't tell me it was painful for her until after when she confessed 'do you know, it was painful at first, but then I got used to it'...

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm 7.5" girth (19 cm) and I had problems with that when I was young and met women my age.
Now that I'm older and meet women my age it's much easier to penetrate them.
Young women are tighter while older women are often wider. I think that's because older women knows their bodies better and knows how to relax. I also think it's because older women gave birth to one or more children.
From my experiences, the best way to make her take it is to let her ride on top. In that way she can take it her way.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigbull29 said:
I hope bigbull wouldn't make a woman feel as if she's giving birth in the opposite direction. :tongue:

Wel....they mess with the bull...they get the horn:biggrin1: Lookin good bro!

OmahaBeef

tlee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also 7.5 in. girth, but at the base. Is your girth measured at the base?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9.75 and 6.25 around… I speak from experience! P-U-S-H it in…

If that doesn’t work… lube it up and slam it in. It’s called fucking for a reason dude!

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rabidrabbit said:
4.5" x 8" !?
No offense to your friend, but that has to be the most ridiculous looking penis on the planet. (besides the dreaded micropenis)
4.5x8 is like a tree stump.

Actually sounds like my older brother Me and him both are cursed with large girth although I have the worse of that by being more than 9 inches around at the thickest which is just above midsection coming towards the body but I got a 7 inch length to contend with as well where he is slightly on the shorter side. Not sure his exact size since we never measured each other or asked we just masturbated together a few times in our teenage years it seemed shorter at least in his hand while he worked himself and our hands are the same size The good thing of a shorter penis is it can't send the damage as far in.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Desmond_decker said:
At about 7+ Ihad some trouble, but remeber this is mostly in her head. She should have come though oral pleasure already, right?

Yes, if you are doing it right. Do you use your fingers and tongue? If you are talking about getting your own full engulfment keep searching its rare to find the accomodating mouth for the larger men although I am seeing a new man who is almost there He just needs another 6 teeth out of his mouth.

For the record on oral it can be worked up to some just like anal and vaginal sex its just a little increase at a time and some foreplay Of course then you have an urge to stick ladles in your mouth instead of soup spoons when eating but thats not strange is it?

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a 6 inches thick cock, but thicker in the head and in the basis, and I use to have problems with penetration. I use much foreplay with finger and tongue (that's how I've become a pussy-licking vicious) and I get the head in slowly; once the head is in, I make short back and fro movements until the cock is fully in, but even then I never make fast thrusts, I fuck all the time slowly. That's something that I've learned from more experienced men, mainly from a 63 yo friend who's got a huge cockhead and told me he had problems penetrating his wife when they began fucking, but that in 2 or 3 years she had widened enough to accomodate his thick head and he had no problems anymore. When I fuck with men it's pretty different. They usually want to get fucked by my thick cock, even if they're tight, and once I fucked a married man who had himself a pretty large cock but not that thick, and he asked me to fuck him, but when I began penetrating him, his asshole was too tight and I saw in his face that he was feeling pain, so I stopped, but he told me to go on, that he loved to feel his asshole getting stretched by a thick cock, so I kept on fucking him even harder, and you could tell he was enjoying it, because he came inmediately. I think that men that like cocks are ready to endure a bit of pain for the pleasure they get. Maybe women pussies are more sensible. I don't know.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys here apparently need to learn how to use the tape measure.

Nothing I have seen here in this thread approaches 8" in girth, which, by the way, is fatter than the barrel of a baseball bat. If your erect dick is not bigger than mine, don't be bullshitting about being 10" long or 7" or 8" in girth.

We know the guys without pictures are lying. Those with pictures of their 7 inchers should not think that viewers are so sight impaired that they cannot see your dick (in all its glory whatever the size) for what it is.

Now, to see how accurately you viewers can judge dick size, check my full gallery out and make and post your estimate. I will report actual measurements in a day or two for comparison.

Big Bubba

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 6.25" girth and I think you have to really take it slow. I'll usually finger a girl with one, then two and then three fingers to get her opened up and wet before I even try to insert. It helps to really smear her juices all over her lips and get her whole pussy area slippery. Most of the time I just press the head between her lips and hold myself up with my hips slightly above hers or at the same level. Then she just tilts her pelvis upwards and I can slide in slowly, she can swivel her hips around and grease my shaft, all that stuff.

When we have regular sex, like 3 times a week, she can take me easy. But if we go a week without, like after her period, it's like starting over again. Nice and slow.

But yeah, a steady woman will adjust to your size pretty easy if you give her a chance. It was also easier after 3 children for her. A younger woman would struggle to take me unless she played with thick cocks or toys and was used to it. Women that have had babies can appreciate me more, I think. The ones that haven't, it was painfully tight. Although, at the right moment, every woman has pretty much wanted to be torn in half. You just have to get them there first.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well before I had my son I did have pain with larger girths, but now no problem! I enjoy a nice thick cock! :rolleyes:

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had trouble penatrating two women in my life. I am 6" around. The first love it and wanted me to ram her as hard as I could she said, "You cannot hurt me".

The second was even tighter, and after I managed to SQEEZE in I pounded her as hard as I can for all that I am worth, just like the girl above... but she didnt like it and afterwards she said it was the most painful sex she had ever had, and we never had sex again. I ate her out a few times after, but she was way to tight. I felt bad because I really through a hurting on her, I thought she would like it. Most women are stoked that I have some good girth going on.

One2Fine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a great story about girth written by my friend Tara.
Her website is...

My First Fantasies

The story is called "The Underground" and it's in the Daydreams and True Storie section under the topic "oral"

The Underground - My First Fantasies

The site is is cool. Tara is cool. Join it.

Luv,
Jessica
<3

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like guys, women vary on what they can and cant take. Im not nearly as big as most of you guys. but even ive had to gently work my way in and use ALOT of lube. Ive even had two women say NO WAY! I think one thing to consider is the woman's body size. Since im a short guy (standing at 5'6) I tend to attract girls who are anywhere from 5-feet tall to 5'5. Most guys my hight are not known for being over 7 inches long and over 5.5 inches around.. so when i get hard most of the time its a suprize to them.

(even had one Asian chick get disappointed be cause she was hoping for a "easy ride in an economy car instead of ridding a monster truck") ""not sure if i sould have been offended by that?""

I've even caused two girls to tear a bit. on occasion i have gotten with taller women.. and had no problems getting in.. in fact, i found the tightness just right for MY own ultimate enjoyment.

just thought i would share my own observation on this one..

although, between us guys.. the two chicks that didn't want to even try and take me, was the ULTIMATe turn on for me XD