Large Guys just talking about it

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the uses of LPSG, but, in real life, how do we guys get over the 'stigma of gay/straight, and have some discussions about dick-size? Every guy has one, and, when it appears to be larger, guys are really, well, really clam-up- w/ other guys.

How would you approach someone who, you've heard, is 'hung', simply to talk about some of the issues here on LPSG?

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just tell them to check out LPSG.org if they are "up" to it. After they look at it they ussually open up about talking about stuff, sometimes even share stories and what not.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
in bars after some drinks, buds just ask me what's it like to be hung.. sometimes they start off with. "hear you are popular"..

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guy friends have openly talked about me being well hung, even in mixed company. It happened regularly at parties after a few drinks. It always started as a bit of a joke. Soon realising that I had no objection to my danglers being the centre of discussion, they have joked about me never wearing underwear and who had seen or not seen what I have. Some women have asked if they can see a photo. Others had seen me naked and helped to spread the stories.