large head or large base? which is better?

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
I found right now that my penis as very different girth sizes... I have a small head, large in the middle, and more large at the base (6,5 at the base).

what do you think? taking a cock, is better to start small and big at the end? or what?

the last gf never say anything about my girth

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think if it is a very large cock, and the woman is tight enough to have trouble taking it, it helps to have a head which is smaller, so the initial penetration is easier.

If the cock (at least, from my perspective) is slightly-above-average or smaller, then a large head is desirable, because I like the way it feels against my G spot and cervix.

I think my new partner is the first man I've been with who has a large cock with a substantial head (see Exhibits A & B), and his shaft also widens toward the base. Usually, when we start fucking, I'm not taking all of his length, but as I get more aroused and tented, I eventually can take all of him, and I love the combination of intense stretching at my entrance right at the time as his thick head bottoms out in me. What a fucking incredible sensation! :eek:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

(He thinks I'm a lot of fun, too). :wink:

D

deleted105034

I feel like I have a slight "hourglass" shape to mine, like the opposite of that guy from BangBros...I wish I had girth like your guy Holly!

diamond dave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 6" base that tappers down to 5.5" with a nice flared rim. The advantage to tappered size is you can work it in and your lover can adjust to your size. If you have a head that is larger,it,s a one shot push.

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
without a doubt large base. You get the aesthetic advantage (particularly flaccid in my case) but still being able to have most girls mouths fit around the thing for good oral, and atleast get most of a thrust for girls who can't handle the thickest part of your dick, vaginally. I couldn't imagine having to settle for a handjob 50 percent more of the time because I'm too thick starting at the head.

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i definitly have a MAJOR thing for the head.... size, shape, etc... I'd even give up a little length for a fat sexy fire-helmet head lol

D

deleted105034

i definitly have a MAJOR thing for the head.... size, shape, etc... I'd even give up a little length for a fat sexy fire-helmet head lol

Now that's what I like to hear!! I always worried that I wouldn't be able to "fill 'er up" because my mid-shaft girth is less than the head.

One thing I do know is that I can really maneuver my head around to the G-spot and then squeeze my PC muscle to make it expand even bigger!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd absolutely take a big thick head over the shaft anyday

...I like the look of it..and also I LOVE the feeling of it entering me,stretching me open...and ALSO I like it rubbing on my G-Spot..Bring on the Helmet heads I say :)

x

Honey

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if it is a very large cock, and the woman is tight enough to have trouble taking it, it helps to have a head which is smaller, so the initial penetration is easier.

If the cock (at least, from my perspective) is slightly-above-average or smaller, then a large head is desirable, because I like the way it feels against my G spot and cervix.

I think my new partner is the first man I've been with who has a large cock with a substantial head (see Exhibits A & B), and his shaft also widens toward the base. Usually, when we start fucking, I'm not taking all of his length, but as I get more aroused and tented, I eventually can take all of him, and I love the combination of intense stretching at my entrance right at the time as his thick head bottoms out in me. What a fucking incredible sensation! :eek:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

(He thinks I'm a lot of fun, too). :wink:

Lucky girl! I hope you both are having lots and lots of fun. Perhaps soon, very soon, I'll start having fun, too. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the feeling of a bigger head inside me as it rubs all the right spot when he moves in me. With guys around average or slightly above average girth it feels good already upon entry and I like the feeling of being a bit stretched open.

With guys that are moving up towards the 6" mark and are blessed with a big head too it can feel a bit uncomfortable initially but is more than made up for once he's worked his way inside me.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd absolutely take a big thick head over the shaft anyday

...I like the look of it..and also I LOVE the feeling of it entering me,stretching me open...and ALSO I like it rubbing on my G-Spot..Bring on the Helmet heads I say :)

x

Honey

Ok...

Vanity post: The head of my cock is almost the thickest part -- but about a third down the shaft is actually the thickest; this describes neither of the situations discussed here... thoughts?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem to have the best of both, large head and large base my head is 2"x 2" and I am 7.5 around at the base. I have trouble getting into a woman if she is excited, have to work the head to get the lube all over it to enter then slide in slow and easy to the base.