large head or large base? which is better?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think if it is a very large cock, and the woman is tight enough to have trouble taking it, it helps to have a head which is smaller, so the initial penetration is easier.
:wink:

This is true for gay guys too. I am thicker at the base, so I can ease in and then once things start to heat up, let loose a little bit. I think for gay guys, thickness seems to be more important than length in intercourse. But in the locker room, straight and gay guys notice both.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think if it is a very large cock, and the woman is tight enough to have trouble taking it, it helps to have a head which is smaller, so the initial penetration is easier.

If the cock (at least, from my perspective) is slightly-above-average or smaller, then a large head is desirable, because I like the way it feels against my G spot and cervix.

I`d never really thought about this before, but this makes sense to me having read this. My boyfriend is very large with thicker girth at the base than the size of his head. I have no trouble with initial penetration or taking the girth, but find it painful when he goes deep. I suppose with a less girthy head it is easier to go deeper than with a bigger head.

I also think that whatever the size you just need to adapt to each other.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Mine is thicker at midshaft. I think however that it would be better being thicker around the head, than around the base, simply because the head, and not the base, is in the "usable" part of a member.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found right now that my penis as very different girth sizes... I have a small head, large in the middle, and more large at the base (6,5 at the base).

what do you think? taking a cock, is better to start small and big at the end? or what?

For a fucker, a spear head (thinner) and wide base girth is The Best! :smile:

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From a female point of view I think a big cock with a large helmet is the best as it stretches my pussy wide open and the sensation of pain coupled with pleasure from that makes me fully aroused and ready to take the whole length of it especially if it is so fat past the head and of course long enough to put me on comma!!!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a huge cock head, nothing feels better...given that I would not want the rest of the shaft to be much smaller in comparison to the head, that would just turn me off.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
A good cock must have a large head - I don't like those huge cocks with a little soft head hidden on the end - give me a big 'shroomy knob-end any day!

Franky

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a it's best to be bigger round the base if you're a big guy, I'm 6" around at the top and just over 6.5 at the base. If it were the other way round I'd never get a BJ off my girlfriend as the size already puts her off as it is, lol

After all, once you've gone over 7-8" in you've gone past the area where most women get the most sensation from anyway!

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
The gay guys I have talked to have told me that they like the big fat head (especially if the guy is large anyway) because after the head goes in the contrast with the thinner shaft allows them to relax more and truely take in the rest.

Some guys evidently don't like the constant stretching of the hole. Just a point of view I guess.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really turn on to a smaller head and a larger, thicker shaft--especially toward the base. I call it an "A-frame" cock, because it's shaped like the capital letter A. I've seen pics of several men on this site who have a perfect example of this shape.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm,

The easy answer is a huge head and a huge shaft – Mmmm now that would be perfect, but if I had to pick only one it would a huge head. I love the feeling as it penetrates me, stretching me wide open and then it seems to be able to rub my G spot better than a small head.

Now to make me really go crazy have a nice curved cock with a huge head and that will really hit the right spot.

However, one drawback of a huge head is the difficulty in giving head a definite minus in my mind because that is one of my favorite foreplay activities to do. But there is something really cool about having a guy whose head is so large you can barely get your lips around it pumping his cum into your mouth while you grab his shaft with both hands. :eek:

I guess I would prefer to large head, but then again I usually prefer the cock I have at the moment. :biggrin1: