large middles

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by honeydew, Dec 31, 2006.

1. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Okay women(and men). If your man has some girth around his belly, any options for making sexual positions easier/fun? Its not horrible but I'm 5"2 and petite and he is 6ft and 220.

2. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Girl on top? Push the flab up to his chin or something. Sorry, I'm not in a good mood and can't much think very goodly.

3. socoken

socoken New Member

Im 6'1'' and 220 and I didnt consider myself fat, but now...........Time to hit the gym I guess

4. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

Same Socoken, ohhh oh. I'm 6'2 and 220 approx. I have some weight I can get rid of but mostly I like how I am currently.

As to the question at hand have you tried girl on top? I would think that might be easier than missionary. ummm, yeah. girl on top hehe :) If I think of some more I'll post!

Teflon

5. Principessa

Gold Member

FYI - 220 lbs. is not fat for a man at least 6'!

I briefly went with a nice man who was about 340 lbs. at 6'4". That is BIG! Sex was often uncomfortable for me because I couldn't wrap my legs around him without getting a charlie horse. I completely lost my mojo one night when doing it doggy style with him. I felt & heard him lift up his tummy fat and plop it on top of my butt which allowed him deeper penetration. Call me shallow, but that just skeeved me out.

6. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I flinched when I read that, so I don't think you are shallow.

7. cockamania

cockamania New Member

Unfortunately I am a large man my self and girl on top is the only real way to go

8. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

It depends where the weight is distributed. If it is all around your midsection, and your waist is larger than your hips, then it is a risk factor for various diseases, and can get in the way of some sex positions.

If your weight is distributed evenly all over your body, though, and/or if much of it is muscle, that height/weight combination might be perfectly healthy.

I won't say what I weigh, but it's a lot more than most people would estimate. Whether or not your "weight" is healthy has a lot to do with muscle and body fat distribution.

BACK TO THE OP's QUESTION:

Girl on top
    Rear entry (his belly will end up above your rear)
    Modified missionary with your legs over his shoulders (this face-to-face position will hold his belly away from you so it doesn't squish you)
    or...
    Scissor:
    1. Lay on one side and put 2 pillows under your lower hip to raise the level of your vagina.
    2. Extend your upper leg toward the ceiling (he can support your leg with his hands, if needed)
    3. Have him straddle your lower leg, (on his knees with his legs spread apart), hold on to your hip and/or raised leg, and penetrate you from that position. Add more pillows if your vagina is not the right height for his penis to reach.

If he gets tired, and needs to lean on his hands, he should be able to do so by leaning forward and placing them on the bed/floor, but it will require you to change the angle of your upper leg, so don't try this if you have tight hamstrings.

TM had a bit of a belly for many years, and I will personally attest that if you get the hang of this position, you will both love it. His cock will have unobstructed access to your vagina as well as very deep penetration. And since you are basically on your side (with your hips twisted somewhat in his direction), and your leg is blocking his belly, you can easily reach your clit if you need to.

9. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I didn't mean to insinuate that he was fat. He has a slight belly but not fat. he has good muscle tone throughout his chest arms etc, so most of his weight is not his stomach. I am just smaller then he is so needed some suggestions on different positions that seemed to work for people.
    I personally don't mind a little belly on a guy. Kinda sexy to me to run my hand across it at the belt line, especially if he has a hairy chest/stomach.... just my thing though.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I agree..this thread isnt making me feel all that good :disappointed:

11. snoozan

Gold Member

I agree completely on the belly thing-- my husband is 6', works out and weighs about 185, and he's got this little belly and I think it's really sexy. He has a little hair on it that I think is just hot.

As far as positions go, I'm almost 6 feet tall myself so we are not close at all size-wise. I, however, have had sex with quite a belly myself (pregnancy) and the thing that worked best was always with me on top, especially if I was facing backward. Doggy style was good too... Just anything that allows penetration without putting pressure on your or his abdomen. And so you don't get crushed. Maybe even put you over a table or on the bed on your back and he stands perpendicular to you... Or he sits on a low chair and you put your legs over his and straddle him, both facing the same way and you leaning forward a bit. I've always liked that one, facing front, too-- in which case you lean back and not forward.

I hope that helps a little.

Good luck!

12. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I am 6-2 290 and the only problems I ever have are the women having hip/groin/leg flexibility.

...OB

13. snoozan

Gold Member

So you're telling me all that time I spent putting my legs behind my head as a party trick when I was in college is paying off now?

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Certainly darling! Maybe we can work on your splits?:biggrin1:

...OB

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Omaha..are you saying you have or not have problems with flexible woman?

Is a negative por positive answer?:thinking:

16. Amygirl

Gold Member

Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
    Eeeeewwwww!!!

Rocket boy is 6'1" and about 90kg (200lb?) so I don't think your guy is exactly massive. The only thing I avoid is getting caught under him if he decides to doze off post-coitus, which he is prone to do at night especially.

17. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

"The only thing I avoid is getting caught under him if he decides to doze off post-coitus, which he is prone to do at night especially."

Falling asleep on top of you? wow hehe. Not sure I've ever been quite so tired before ;)

Teflon

Draft saved Draft deleted