Large non-latex condoms?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can anybody recommend a large non-latex condom? Some people have mild allergic reactions to latex. I have tried magnum XL's and they feel a bit tight, so I'd like something a bit thicker than those and long enough to accomodate 8 inches. Thanks.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try the female condom.. (then again, I think it may be only 7")

I tried that once. The female condom is only 6.5 inches deep, and very snug on me. I ended up pushing it into my partner where it got all bunched up deep inside her. Not the best way to start off sex ...

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only info I can offer is to definitely stay away from Trojan Supra. My last gf was allergic to latex and said Supra was a viable option. Some places that I've looked has Supra listed as a larger condom. Yeah, that's a huge lie. I tried to put one on and it just wasn't happening. They're made from polyurethane and there is practically NO stretch whatsoever to them. They come in a package the same size as a Magnum, but they're no bigger than an average sized condom.

I looked extensively for a larger, non-latex option, but never found anything.

hottimeduo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try the Durex Avanti. It has nice girth and length accommodation, plus it feels better than any condom we've ever used (for both of us!).

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried that once. The female condom is only 6.5 inches deep, and very snug on me. I ended up pushing it into my partner where it got all bunched up deep inside her. Not the best way to start off sex ...
Was afraid of that, suspected girth on them would be only 6.5.
Can't find them in stores recently, either

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried Avanti once - never again! Although they're wider on paper, the polyurethane doesn't stretch. It felt even tighter than just wearing a normal condom :(