Large or not?

D_o8i7tjgyh

Just Browsing
Media
A previous boyfriend was over 7" long but a touch under 5" in girth when I measured (fun times sigh x).

However the head of his penis was huge and barely fit in my mouth. I could just get my thumb and forefinger around it. I'm guessing closer to 6" girth.
I could feel the head deep inside me it seemed to stimulate a certain deep spot and I would start having little orgasms as soon as he was deep inside me.
Also had a nice upward curve to it.

Never cum so much as with this guy :redface: still think about calling him up sometimes. Mmmmm

Would you say this was a large cock?

D_o8i7tjgyh

Just Browsing
Media
It did seem like a large cock to me. Certainly was a perfect fit, but then I have never had bigger to compare it so what would I know.
I think the length was just perfect, and so was the curve. I loved the feel of the large head too. He is a very skilled lover too.
I guess I am just curious about larger penis' (?) at the moment. I love looking at pictures of them and reading the experiences on this site. I certainly want to try bigger.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It did seem like a large cock to me. Certainly was a perfect fit, but then I have never had bigger to compare it so what would I know.
I think the length was just perfect, and so was the curve. I loved the feel of the large head too. He is a very skilled lover too.
I guess I am just curious about larger penis' (?) at the moment. I love looking at pictures of them and reading the experiences on this site. I certainly want to try bigger.

his head is big as you described him as mushroom head owner... also length is big if you measure it not pushing the ruler in his pubic fat pad and 5 inches of girth @ the shaft is pretty average... well he has a "combo-size" penis and we can say definitely large... a question: what's the kind of curve he got

D_o8i7tjgyh

Just Browsing
Media
I used my sewing measuring tape (ha ha). He was over 7". Easily 7.5" if I pushed in a bit as you described.
I think we will call him large.
Now I want to try 'huge' :)

I used my sewing measuring tape (ha ha). He was over 7". Easily 7.5" if I pushed in a bit as you described.

Oooops, warning...warning......stop, go back...stop now before you become ad..dick..ted...you will turn into a Size Queen....:) :)

Cranky4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You sound like fun....would an extra inch be considered huge? I measure 7.5" hard and 8.5
if u push in a bit as described...

also 5.5 ~6inch girth at base

chat? c2c? touchy feely?