large P. A.'s

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mr Ed in Mass, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I've recently gone up to a 0 ga p.a.I also have a 4 ga frenum.
    At the Piercing store,I was looking at 00 and 000 ga rings.Holy Shit! those things are freaking huge! cigarbabe can still handle me and my piercings.Does anyone on LPSG have a 00 or 000 pa and what effect does it have on life?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The bigger the sexier.... hope you upgrade, and provide us with pictures. ;)

3. pobucker

pobucker New Member

Not trying to hijack the thread. How much did that hurt? How long did it take to heal?

The way I figure it, if somebody is coming at Mr. Happy with a poker, there's one hell of a fight going on! :D

4. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

I have both nipples, a frenum 4ga and the 0 ga pa. The nipples and the frenum were painful! Just for a minute! Weirdly the pa did not hurt at all!
    Also it only took about two weeks to heal completely.
    They always tell you to wait to have sex, but we never can!! The orgasms
    I have now are so much better than they ever were! Incredible! I heard that it desenitizes you, most assuredly not true! I would love to post more pix of my and cigarbabes piercings but I only know how to send them via
    cell phone. Maybe someone can help me? Oh yeah! the ear cartilage piercings are hurting more than any genital one, strange huh?!!
    Ed & Miki

5. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Hey Think Kink,
    As soon as I figure out how we will post more! :D Can you Help? I don't have a cord for the camera.
    Ciao,
    Miki

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Well getting a cord for the camera would help quite a bit... I know nothing about cell phones... I assume they work like a normal camera... I've never owned a cell phone, and maybe called people 5 times on one. Visit a computer place, and bring the camera they can hook you up with the right USB cord. Then I can help.

7. pobucker

pobucker New Member

Weird.

I see a PA and I cringe and cover Mr. Happy. (Think of some guy watching another guy getting racked)

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Let me know how it goes, I'm sticking with a 4, I thurt alot when I went from 6 to 4 had to take a vicadin to get the job done
    Good Luck

9. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I worked my way up to a 0g PA and it was great..then I got greedy and bought a 00G PA and started wearing it. it turned out to be too much weight and started tearing through from my head down to the piercing hole. was very imperceptable at first, but realized what was happening and stoped wearing it and visited my uroligist who basically thought I was nuts..but said so in a professional manner! lol my advice is to stop at the 0g. I know it is tempting to try to get bigger and bigger, but it can be too much

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

Each person is different. I was pierced with an 8ga, immediately tapered to a 6ga. Over a period of about 9 months I enlarged to a 2ga. I find that perfect for me. smaller rings act like a cheese cutter and larger just does not appeal to me. I have had the 2ga (with several different styles) for at least two years and nave NO plans to enlarge. I love what I have so if it works for me, I'm ging to keep it!

11. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

thanks for all the responses BigMeat NJ thanks for the warning,I'll probably stay where I'm at

12. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    you're very welcome Ed ...glad to be of help..and hey...a 0g, is a pretty hefty ring in itself

Draft saved Draft deleted