Large Penis affects siblings & offspring?

DeeWil: The following is from Newsweek magazine. I notice many of you in this forum mention families made up of mainly or all brothers and/or sons. Coincidence? Maybe. But maybe not.

Jan. 26 issue - For centuries, kings and queens tried myriad ways to increase the odds of giving birth to two boys—an heir and a spare. Even in these high-tech times, couples still use unproven, often wacky methods to try for the boy or girl of their dreams. It's easy to see why couples might fervently believe that a particular folk remedy is effective: they forget that even without messing with Mother Nature, they've got a 50-50 chance of getting their preferred gender. Whatever crazy thing they do, half the time it's going to work. A guide to some old wives' tales.

SEXUAL POSITION: For an X-bearing (girl) sperm to win the race to the egg, folk wisdom counsels that the woman should initiate sex, try the missionary position, achieve orgasm first and then sleep on her partner's left side. For a Y-bearing (boy) sperm to win, the man should enter from the rear, penetrate deeply at climax and achieve orgasm first. Alas, it's difficult to ever document efficacy—or lack of it. "How are you going to prove that he really did ejaculate deep in the vagina?" asks Dr. Sandra Carson, immediate past president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

I'd like to ask Dr. Carson: What if the guy you're dealing with has a large penis and just naturally cums deep in the vagina?

King Henry VIII is supposed to have beheaded some of his wives based on their giving him only daughters instead of sons. Never mind that it was his sperm, not his wives' eggs, that determined the sex of his children. Maybe it would have helped if he were well hung?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeWil link=board=meetgreet;num=1076989068;start=0#0 date=02/16/04 at 19:28:48]King Henry VIII is supposed to have beheaded some of his wives based on their giving him only daughters instead of sons.[/quote]

Henry VIII ordered the beheading of only one wife that bore him a daughter: Anne Boleyn. And her execution was a sentence she received for the crimes of treason and adultery, not for the sex of her only child, the future Quenn Elizabeth I. Actually, a likely reason was that King Hal was over his infatuation with Anne and wanted her out of the way so he could move on to one of Anne's ladies-in-waiting, Jane Seymour, but he seems to have believed the charge of adultery.

DeeWil: ^^^ Some have speculated that he would have been more lenient towards them if they had given him sons, or would have been less willing to eliminate a mother of a future king or son.

As for the Newsweek story, while it mentions certain assumptions as though they're old wive's tales, some of them may not be too far off the mark. I found the following on the web:

Position of intercourse and depth of penetration are also important, partly because of pH. The closer to the entrance of the vagina, the more acidic the woman's tract is. Deep penetration places the sperm closer to the egg and gives the faster male sperm a head start. Shettles recommends the missionary position for girls and deeper penetration positions such as rear entry (doggy-style) for boys.

I think there's a sense that a guy who has a big dick and cums a lot represents greater, as they say, machismo. But if such a guy also is more likely to have a baby of a certain sex, then maybe the other image of couples where the children are all daughters holds true too.

Higher sperm counts will result in higher incidence of male offspring is a scientifically proven phenomenon. Have sex casually and a total abstinence on all sexual activity 4 days prior to the predicted day of Ovulation. Make sure she achieves orgasm prior to ejaculation. The Most Crucial Factor, The Key To Success! Have sex only on the day you are experiencing the ‘Peak Day’ symptoms (ovulation). Chances of conceiving a boy are best within 12 hours before the Ovulation occurs...

Recommended position: vaginal penetration from the rear and the man should try for deep penetration at the time of his climax.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeWil link=board=meetgreet;num=1076989068;start=0#0 date=02/16/04 at 19:28:48]
King Henry VIII is supposed to have beheaded some of his wives based on their giving him only daughters instead of sons. Never mind that it was his sperm, not his wives' eggs, that determined the sex of his children. Maybe it would have helped if he were well hung?[/quote]

If you have ever seen Henry VIII's suit of armour on display at the Tower of London (I think that is where I saw it) you will know that the outstanding proportions of the codpiece area would (if he truly filled it) have qualified him for the 16th century equivalent of lpsg.org. So maybe he was holding back too much.

For what it is worth ... we wanted boys, for preference. Not that we would have loved daughters any the less, and other things mattered far more, but there it was, I had the typical male desire for at least one son preferably more. I had seen the sort of theory mentioned here, and went for as deep a penetration as is safe for us and we were successful twice. It also worked later on in reverse when we wanted a daughter.

My guess is that at the very best, it is likely to make a small difference at the margin in terms of percentage chances ... but even that marginal degree of control might be reckoned as one extra advantage of a long erection.