Large penis and Anal Rectal disorders

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rosser95, Oct 17, 2006.

1. rosser95

rosser95 New Member

Albums:
    Ok so this is my first post and one of the reasons I joined LPSG. It's a little embarrassing but please bare with me.

In July I developed a large lump on my behind which was very painful and caused fever and a general feeling of malaise. after 4 days of treatment with antibiotics it Abcessed and drained on it's own. Following a hospital stay and treatment with more antibiotics I was sent home.
    Following more antibiotics, and treatments at a wound care clinic the nurses referred to it as a polindal (sp). And said it's very common in caucasion men my age.
    However after speaking to a surgeon just yesterday he said he believes it started at a flaw or tear in the rectal wall which eventually developed a pocket of contaminent (developing as the original lump) and then abcessing.
    Now I may have to have surgery to flose a possible fistula that may have developed.
    I was telling my friend this, with whom I have had anal sex with prior to this occurence, and being very well endowed 9inches with a very good thickness. he worried that he may have done the original damage on the interior of the rectum.
    I know other things can cause this too..........Hard bowel movement, Chronic Diarreah, amongst others.
    I told him I believed it wasn't him....particularly the fact he is not a rough "fuck" pardon the expression.
    But I do wonder if after its repaired will I ever be able to have anal sex again?
    And what is the likleyhood that Anal sex caused this in the first place?
    Sorry bout the long post but any info is appreciated

Regards rosser

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would guess that if he is not rough with you during sex and you don't experience pain during sex with him that the sex is not the source of the damage.

You are very lucky to have a partner who shows that kind of concern.

The nurses said that this was a common problem with caucasian males rather than homosexual males, but you should still address these issues with your doctor.

3. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Anal fistulae are generally due to chronic bowel problems, e.g. constipation over a long period of time. I don't thing that anal sex would increase the pressure in your bowels enough, or for such a length of time as to cause this kind of problem.

4. Photonpig

Photonpig Member

Albums:
    If you want to destroy your anal hole, being gay is a good way to start.

It doesen't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you stick really big things up there, bad things will happen.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

And if you want people to really see what an idiot you are, continue to post like this, photonpig.

6. gordon69

gordon69 New Member

you may want to have the surgery and stop having anal sex if that is what caused it... You may have to find yourself a woman to have normal sex with!:biggrin1:

7. zaza

zaza New Member

I have never had anal intercourse, but have experienced an anal tear. It didn`t develop any further than that fortunatly. It took ages to heal though. I had to take laxatives for a few months after, otherwise it just started bleeding again. I would think after surgery it would be the same thing.

I know that if women have any sort of vaginal repair they are advised not to have intercourse for six weeks, and would think the same would apply in your case.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

One.

9. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Two! Two homophobes! Ah, ah, ah:biggrin1:.

10. davidjh7

Gold Member

How well a fistula heals is dependant on several factors, not the least of which is the skill of the surgeon. If it is a severe fistula, they may need to do a temporary colostomy, to allow the wound to close and heal. But yours doesn;t sound that bad. Regardless of what it takes, make sure they do it right, whatever that takes, the first time. Mysister suffered a fistula for well over ten years that she got when giving birth, with the doctor's playing games back and forth, until they finally did what had to be done to correct it. If the fistula heals completely, and the rectal lining regains its strength and normal mucosal layer, your risk by having anal should be no greater than it would be dealing with large stool. But always be careful and respect your body and its warning signs. Good Luck!

11. davidjh7

Gold Member

Well, yes, and number two is a GOLD homophobe .:biggrin1:

I have to add though, that someone who hates and/or condemns or puts down homosexuality isn't necessarily a homophobe--they may have no fear of homosexuality at all. They may just be insensitve biggoted assholes. I would hate to be accused of misinterpreting their motivations...

12. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i guess this is a sign that you shouldnt take it in the butt

13. XciteTor

XciteTor New Member

Your first point seems to describe what I had a couple of years ago which was a pilonidal sinus. It was pretty painful to the point of passing out, since mine was at my tailbone, and there's actually a slight risk of infection spreading to the tailbone and then becoming untreatable if it infects your spinal cord (yes, thrilling).After a couple of weeks of being jerked around by the hospitals and their stupid policies (apparantly they can only "treat" it if the growth hasn't ruptured and cleared itself which mine did several times -- still don't understand this, don't know how they'd be liable), I eventually ended up in a specialized clinic for that area of the body (colons etc.) and they surgically removed what was their on the exterior and I was not able to sit for about a good month and it had to be cleaned many times a day, which my saint of a sister did since I was living with her at the time (I didn't have much of a choice anyway). Everything's fine now and it looks normal as it did before, just have to watch I don't fall on my ass :) Also, they told me it was caused from an ingrown hair, considering I'm not apeishly hairy in that region not sure what truth there is to that...

Draft saved Draft deleted