large penis and IQ

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...It would probably take at least a 65 cubic inch erection to cause any noticeable oxygen deprivation to the brain. That would probably equal out to a 24" x 12" erection, lasting weeks at a time. I doubt there are many of those around...

Well, not unless you believe the various claims on this website! :biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there any corelation between penis size and IQ. Like Asian have high IQ but smaller size. Do people with large penis have lower IQs!

You are suggesting an inverse relationship between the 2 variables. Anecdotal evidence is all that I can draw upon...have not read or heard of any such study being conducted to investigate the association. My limited experience involving a small sample of fewer than 5,000 would suggest exactly the reverse....that there is a direct , rather than inverse, relationship between penis size and Intelligence Quotient! I cannot begin to estimate whether the coefficient of correlation would be significant at any statistically reliable level!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<sigh>
Alright, I'll finally tell the truth. My IQ is 167, my true penis length is 10.22", and it takes precisely 688 cc of blood for my penis to become erect. I have never been conscious during sex.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<sigh>
Alright, I'll finally tell the truth. My IQ is 167, my true penis length is 10.22", and it takes precisely 688 cc of blood for my penis to become erect. I have never been conscious during sex.

I have suspected that for some time guy...both show in your postings...and I am "unanimous" (as in Mrs. Slocum in Are You Being Served?) in that statement!:smile: :smile: :smile:

D

deleted105034

How do you freaks even know your IQ???

By the way, there are dumb asians too.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a higher IQ when I am flaccid than when I am erect. roflmao

Oh yes josiah, that aspect should be studied...presumably it is the blood convergence factor, but it must be studied, don't you agree?:wink: :smile: :smile:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I heard a few stories of guys who pass out when erect, and they were long and thick. And perhaps thin with low blood pressure.

Side story would be that after I lost some 40 pounds, I had better erections--more blood going on into my penis instead of circulating the flab.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard a few stories of guys who pass out when erect, and they were long and thick. And perhaps thin with low blood pressure.

When I mentioned once before on another thread that I had passed out ( some years ago) while extremely erect on three or four occasions , a doctor member took exception and said it had nothing to do with the blood flowing to my penis and away from my brain! He did give it a technical name and I believe it was syncope. He said the amount of blood accumulating in my 9 x 7.5 cock was insufficient to cause the condition!
Go figure????:smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I mentioned once before on another thread that I had passed out ( some years ago) while extremely erect on three or four occasions , a doctor member took exception and said it had nothing to do with the blood flowing to my penis and away from my brain! He did give it a technical name and I believe it was syncope. He said the amount of blood accumulating in my 9 x 7.5 cock was insufficient to cause the condition!
Go figure????:smile: :smile: :smile: Donkey
Syncope is indeed a different thing entirely. My first post in this thread was not tongue-in-cheek. As I mentioned before, the average blood donation is about 1 pint, 10% of the average adult's bloodstream. Most people can completely lose up to 15% of their blood without dizziness or fainting. It would take a cock much much much larger than 9 x 7.5 to pull over 1.5 pints of blood for erection... maybe something a bit bigger than a 2-liter soda bottle.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Side story would be that after I lost some 40 pounds, I had better erections--more blood going on into my penis instead of circulating the flab.

...and physically active people (exercising) are supposedly better lovers. Unfortunately, I always attract very sedentary guys with health problems!

As far as penis size and IQ, no correlation at all. I've been with big guys with high IQs. And the one guy I wish I could've met before he met his wife, I know he has a high IQ, and I have heard that he is very well hung. (and yes, there are other factors about him that make me wish I'd met him before he met his wife...he and I would be compatible on many levels, such as political views, tastes in music, not wanting kids, etc. etc.)

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The tendency of this kind of thought is small minded.

"Asian"--what part. Asia is about 1/3 of the land mass, with more cultural diversity than the USA.

I think there are more stupid Americans than "Asians". Some of us are endowed, some of us are not.

However, the view put forth is: if you have a micro penis you must be a fuckin' genius.

I don't think so.

ooooops someone pissed off an asian

D_Danny_Doubledong

Experimental Member
Media
Which means my IQ went up and my penis got smaller, right?

Here is my observation, being in the medical profession I have done thousands of Physical exams and I noticed that men who are in executive positions and CEOs have smaller penises and men in blue collar jobs have larger tools! Does that tell you something.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is my observation, being in the medical profession I have done thousands of Physical exams and I noticed that men who are in executive positions and CEOs have smaller penises and men in blue collar jobs have larger tools! Does that tell you something.

Well, for one thing it suggests you can't be a CEO or executive if you are endowed with a huge cock....they must screen the big penis guys out!:wink: