Large PENIS! Can't people read?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I strenuously object to large TITS being displayed on a PENIS support group. Perhaps there are some str8 men in this group, but we are here to discuss and view large cocks, not large tits.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/member.php/uid/508371

I hope pictures of TITS and SLITS will be deleted.
:confused:
I hope that narrowed minded people like you will get bored quickly and avoid this site, the tits and slits were here a long time before you arrived!
:cool:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I strenuously object to large TITS being displayed on a PENIS support group. Perhaps there are some str8 men in this group, but we are here to discuss and view large cocks, not large tits.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/member.php/uid/508371

I hope pictures of TITS and SLITS will be deleted.
:confused:

I rather hope from hereonin your posts improve rapidly from this level! Lotta love for the TITS on this site...

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's too bad that one can't add a poll to a thread that has already been started by someone else. I would put up the following:

What do you think will have become of gay_quizzy_lpsg by one week after his first posting?

(a) He will be an active participant in the site*

(b) He will have been banned

(c) He will have lost interest in the site and stopped posting

(d) Hickboy

*Those who vote (a) may be interested in getting a share of the large sum of money that I have inherited in Nigeria.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! Leave the tits alone and it's none of your business if people want to post big tatas... I'm not a huge fan, but I give them their props for the way they turn on straight guys ;)
I think you'll find that the topics on this site are wide and varied... get used to it dude... BTW, not exactly sure, but I think a lot of my gay bros came to the defense of the Tatas... Hmmm.

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey what do you think for some guys gives them large hard penis big tits. so it is support for men with large penises to look at big boobs and get a hard on take a pic and then you can look at their large penis no problem

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh dear

LARGE penis! Can't people read?

I find it hugely offensive and quite disgusting seeing all the pics of SMALL dicks and all the topics that have nothing to do with LARGE dicks on here. I seriously hope 90% of the site is deleted :rolleyes:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's too bad that one can't add a poll to a thread that has already been started by someone else. I would put up the following:

What do you think will have become of gay_quizzy_lpsg by one week after his first posting?

(a) He will be an active participant in the site*

(b) He will have been banned

(c) He will have lost interest in the site and stopped posting

(d) Hickboy

*Those who vote (a) may be interested in getting a share of the large sum of money that I have inherited in Nigeria.

Hahaha, pmsl, wicked!